lilah b.
Aglow Priming Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL

lilah b. Aglow™ Priming Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL

by lilah b.

A three-in-one, nutrient-rich serum, moisturizer, and primer that can be worn alone or under makeup for long-lasting wear. Highlighted Ingredients: - Tamanu Oil: Helps moisturize and soothe skin. - Jojoba Oil: Supports, moisturizes, and smooths the look of skin's texture. - Purple Tea Extract: Helps improve the appearance of skin's tone. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of lilah b. Aglow™ Priming Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL!
Natalie  S.
Mississauga, ON
What caught my eye was the “hybrid moisturizer and primer in one.” While I do not wear foundation ever (unless it is a special event or I am filming) , I was hoping this would have skincare benefits and would improve the appearance of my skin- as it is “silicone- free” and contains lots of different oils. As the instructions notes- I used one pump and gently massaged the oil onto my face. Unfortunately each time I did this the oil felt like it sat on my face and left my face feeling like the product was not sinking into my skin. This product may be better marketed as a nighttime oil that one may put on when going to bed. I am also someone that does not like waiting a whole hour for an oil to settle into my skin. I hear lots of great things about this oil but unfortunately this did not work well for me.

Looking for your answer?