BY LILAH B.

Skin type: Sensitive Normal Dry Combination Oily A lavender oil-infused hydrating mist, enriched with beneficial botanicals to set, refresh, and hydrate. What does: The sheer, lightweight mist invigorates and enlivens, delivering hydration while fortifying the skin. Aglow™ helps to maintain a flawless complexion, setting makeup for longer lasting wear and brightening dullness with a refreshing, dewy glow. Knot grass extract with firming properties provides environmental defense. Enriched mineral water with calcium, magnesium, potassium, and sodium hydrates and rebalances. Dandelion extract is used to detoxify, soothe, and promote skin radiance. Fig extract offers soothing, moisturizing, and antioxidant properties, brown algae helps to rejuvenate and revitalize the appearance of skin, and lavender essential oil provides a soothing sense of well-being. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Lilah B. embodies the philosophy of "With less, you are more". Their healthy good-for-you formulations help achieve a finished, flawless look with fewer products. Enriched with aloe, agar, and other beneficial botanicals, the luxurious formulas deliver a healthy, glowing finish. This product is cruelty free and vegan. This product is also free of synthetic fragrances and gluten.

Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I LOVE this glowly facial mask and this brand as a whole! I love everything I've tried from them thus far but this one of my favorites! It is on the pricier side but I find their products well worth the investment and I've really enjoyed it. This is the closest dupe to the Tatcha Dewy Skin Mist that I've found but is still close in price I believe. I think it's worth the money. I've already gone through a full one because I started to use just this for a little while. I am a makeup artist and enthusiast. I own so much product and am constantly trying new things. This product specificly love this always in my kit and in my own makeup bag as well. I have clients that adored this just as much as I did and went out and purchased it after having me use it on them. Highly recommend!
Amber P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
lilah b. Aglow™ Face Mist Amazing! Spray some to keep your beauty blender damp as you apply your foundation! You will glow but not be too shiny! Definitely pricey but so worth it!
Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
I swear spraying this mist is so tranquil! Perfect about of lavender essential oil for a relaxing scent. However, the lavender smell is light and refreshing. I use this mist when I travel a lot -great for hydration. I also use it to set my makeup! Perfect pick me up throughout the day.
Lindsey H.
Lexington
I just bought this at the Sephora sale, and I love it so far. I use it before and after I apply my makeup. It really feels hydrating and makes my makeup look so smooth. It is a lot of money for such a small amount of product though.
Karina D.
Hillsboro
They don’t call it “glow mist” for nothing!! This stuff does give you a dewy finish! I definitely grab this stuff when I’m wanting a glowy look!, it’s kind of pricey but other than that it’s good!
Kim R.
Beaverton
I like my skin to look dewy and young. So someone recommend this to me. I love it. So refreshing and if i over powder this just makes everything melt together with out a cakey look. It's is high end but a little goes a long way. I keep one at home for the end of my make up routine and one in my purse for a mid day refreshing mist.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Love this is truly hydrates my face feeling refreshed and all nice cute packaging of course very gentle easy to use for anyone I love my skin and food value really worth it no room for improvement needed at all
Jaclyn D.
Washington, DC
I love how this spray smells! It’s nice and refreshing, the packaging is also nice and luxurious — a frosted glass bottle. However, it is a little small for the price, so I tend to only use it sparingly, but it is super nice!
Karina J.
Tacoma
This is my number one treat yourself indulgence. The bottle is small and the price point is steep because I buy 2 a month. I’m obsessed with it as a primer, setting spray, and hydrator. My makeup isn’t complete without it and my skin loves it.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
I used to be a super fan of the Tatcha hydrating mist, but recently Sephora was kind enough to send this product for me to review. Not only does lilah b. use natural ingredients, but they're also an ethical company too!

I like to think of this as a luxury hydrating/setting most - except it's much more affordable than the Tatcha or Tara Harper products. It has a light fragrance to it, beautiful packaging, and this spray leaves my skin feeling hydrated and refreshed. Even several hours later I am still feeling comfortable and not dried out.

As I continue to use up my products, I plan on replacing them with items from the natural lines, especially lilah b!!!
Megan A.
Glen St Mary, FL
I've never been able to try fancy make up products. What does a setting spray accomplish?
S. W.
I thought lavender oil was an irritant?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Does this work as a setting spray or a primer?
Ali F.
Saunderstown, RI
I have never used this brand before but have heard good things about this product, what type of glow does it provide?
V S.
Has anyone with acne prone skin used this ? Is it good ?

Sephora