MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossBECCA
Lilac Love Lip & Highlighting Duo

Lilac Love Lip & Highlighting Duo

Meet the ultimate collection for your Lilac Geode obsession. BECCA's Lilac Love Lip & Highlighting Duo features Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter and Glow Gloss in ULTA's exclusive, limited-edition shade, Lilac Geode.

Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Lilac Geode: Talc, Caprylic\u002FCapric Triglyceride, Isostearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Silica, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, HDI\u002FTrimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Microcrystalline Wax\\Cera Microcristallina\\Cire Microcristalline, Tin Oxide, Polyethylene, Magnesium Stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, [+\u002F- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035)].\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003EGlow Gloss in Lilac Geode: Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Styrene\u002FMethyl Styrene\u002FIndene Copolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyethylene, Microcrystalline Wax\\Cera Microcristallina\\Cire Microcristalline, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Isostearyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, HDI\u002FTrimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Hydroxystearic Acid, Ethylene\u002FPropylene\u002FStyrene Copolymer, Malic Acid, Stearic Acid, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene\u002FEthylene\u002FStyrene Copolymer, Silica, Palmitic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Water\\Aqua\\Eau, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide, Limonene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, [+\u002F- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850)].

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lilac Love Lip & Highlighting Duo!
Destiny M.
Oviedo, FL
Lilac Love Lip & Highlighting Duo uploaded by Destiny M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Got this duo when it went on sale randomly. The highlight is super pretty and the gloss compliments the highlight very well. This is definitely different from their more pigmented glosses I’ve used but still good if you combine it with a lipliner if you are still looking for lip shape that is. This has the typical Becca lipgloss scent and I love the lilac packaging. [product:lilac-love-lip-&-highlighting-duo]
Claire B.
Lilac Love Lip & Highlighting Duo uploaded by Claire B.
This set was a good value, comes with a full size lip gloss which goes on smooth, is not too sticky, has a natural pink colour with some sparkle, no taste, does have a ‘mint’ smell. The mini highlighter is the typical Becca formula, very smooth, picks up easily on a brush and blends into skin well, I found the base too golden for fair skin with a pink undertone so I mostly use it as an eyeshadow highlight.
Monroe O.
Yucaipa, CA
Lilac Love Lip & Highlighting Duo uploaded by Monroe O.
Lilac Love Lip & Highlighting Duo uploaded by Monroe O.
So this review is JUST FOR THE HIGHLIGHTER. Now that I have that important information out of the way I can continue on with this review lol. The highlighter on its own is a pretty decent highlighter as all Becca highlighters are, my disappointment with this product isn’t really even a disappointment, considering I still use this product quite frequently. My only “complaint” is that this highlighter is not a lilac highlighter it is pink, with gold hues in it. It’s lovely and will compliment most skin tones, just not a true lilac. But other than that I would recommend it, and honestly buy it again.[product:lilac-love-lip-&-highlighting-duo]
Anuhea I.
Tualatin, OR
Lilac Love Lip & Highlighting Duo uploaded by Anuhea I.
Purchased at: ULTA
This highlighter is so pretty but I only use it for certain looks. I feel it stays on pretty good especially when I spray my M·A·C Lavender then I’m blinding✨ kinda pricey but it’s cute, I’d recommend only if you like a purple-y/gold highlight
becky M.
Inola, OK
Lilac Love Lip & Highlighting Duo uploaded by becky M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a good set!! The lipgloss is very comfortable and full size by the way. The highlighter is absolutely gorgeous. It actually has a gold shift and looks more gold than "lilac" it is more of a pinky/gold shift. It looks absolutely beautiful if you like to layer your highlighters or as a blush topper as well. I'm very happy I purchased this when I did. Recommended if you like a pinky/gold shift shade for a highlighter and the lipgloss wouod actually compliment anyone. It's very versatile.
Tamra O.
Winder, GA
Lilac Love Lip & Highlighting Duo uploaded by Tamra O.
Purchased at: ULTA
Just picked this up bc it was on sale and so glad I did. I love trying different highlighters and this is perfect for above the eyes. It’s so subtle but shimmering enough to notice it’s there. It’s makes for a soft look. I like BECCA but a lot of times it’s a hit or miss with me. And this was definitely a hit!
Tashia D.
Greenfield, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Beautiful highlight. A mix of lilac and gold I feel like it is very flattering. Of course Becca highlights are brilliant and easy to apply. I got the kit and gave the lipgloss to a friend but kept the highlight. I don’t care for colored glosses but it really was stunning in the tube. I like the mini size because I have so many highlights that I find it easy to store and easy to bring with. Really stunning and what a cute name too!
Krissie S.
Oakville , ON
1,062 reviews
I bought just the highlighter without the gloss so this review is just for the lilac geode highlighter. It’s a beautiful light purple shade with a nice glow that’s easy to apply and sheer out if needed. I like to apply it with a wet brush to really pack it on for a night out! 😍
Amanda A.
Hawthorne, CA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This review is just for the highlighter I love the Becca skin perfector highlighters and this is jo exception! Even though it looks lilac in the pan it has the perfect golden pink hue that goes perfect with my medium light skin tone. It's easy to build up and is long lasting!
Sirena N.
I love Becca highlights and this shade was very unique, plus I got a gloss so this set was a no brainer. The highlight looks a little intimidating in the pan but is a very nice pinky shift on the skin. I really enjoy Becca glosses, which tend to be a sheer, sparkly formula with a minty feel/smell. They are not as gloppy as other glosses like the Fenty ones. The glossy effect does wear off a bit faster than other brands however, probably because it isn't as gloppy.

Looking for your answer?