Lilac Breeze Fragrance Body Mist

by ULTA

Ulta's Lilac Breeze Fragrance Body Mist is a refreshing everyday body mist that lightly scents the skin.

Alcohol Denat., Water(Aqua), Fragrance (Parfum), Butylene Glycol, Benzophenone-3, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract, Propylene Glycol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lilac Breeze Fragrance Body Mist!
Samantha C.
Frederick, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
I am a huge fan of body sprays. I've recently been using a few sprays I picked up in Ulta. I'm really liking them. This is Lilac Breeze, and it smells amazing. Its not an overpowering flowery scent, but the scent you get when you smell Lilacs is the Breeze, hence the name lol. Anywho, it smells fantastic, you get a nice amount in the spray bottles, and is priced on point with other body sprays.
Cassandra B.
These Ulta brand fragrance body mists are great. They all smell wonderful and if you buy them on sale at Ulta beauty they're pretty cheap. Right now they're buy one get one 50% off. Keep in mind that these aren't perfumes, just a scented spritz that may be a little too elementary school for some but I love them.

Looking for your answer?