BY SCOPE

Alex G.
This is great for something on the go for fresh breath, but as for something to get rid of enamel destroying bacteria, I absolutely prefer my listerine or colgate mouthwash. They are a lot stronger, and you feel them cleaning your teeth. So as for this, I really don't see the point to carry it around just for your breath, when mints, and breath sprays can do the same thing, but without the risk of spilling in your bag. Also, for travel, I'd much rather take something that will clean my teeth.
heather a.
As an avid camper, I love having my mouthwash in small light weight original containers so that I have all of the ingredients handy. These little guys are also great for my makeup bag and desk drawer so that I always have the ability to maintain my fresh breath since I am not really a gum chewer. The flavor is not over powering and I love that it doesn't burn my mouth.
Danielle H.
This is perfect for my part I keep these in my purse at all times and I used them quite frequently I love to have fresh smelling breath especially if you run into one of those people who like to get in your face when they're talking we purchase ours at Walmart at a very reasonable price and I will be purchasing these again I highly recommend this product to anyone
Kim P.
Murfreesboro , TN
Wellness Guru Expert
These little guys are great for travel! I pack them in my travel bag (and I travel often!) One bottle usually works for a 3 day trip. My only complaint is that it stings since this kind has alcohol in it. It's also good to carry in your purse if you need a refresher after your morning coffee or garlic fries for lunch.
Courtney J.
I love the small 1.5 oz. Scope bottles. I purchased these at Target and the price was very affordable. I carry one bottle in my purse and keep one in my desk so I can freshen my breath and mouth anytime. I've used scope as long as I can remember and the taste and effectiveness have always been spectacular.
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
It's a product I've used since my childhood and then all these companies came out with your mouthwash I always stick to the usual and not to mention the improve every time so why not stick to the one you used since you were little I use this one keeps my mouth fresh and clean throughout the day
Lauren M.
I always use this for traveling, my mom always using this brand and I have gotten hooked on it too. The travel size is so adorable and can't live without fresh breathe all the time. Especiall while traveling you don't want to forget to still keep up your routine for a clean and healthy mouth
hunter w.
I use these for travel and they are nice and convenient. I love the small size and feel that the lighter color makes me feel secure that they won't stain anything in my bag. I am a repeat user and have continued to be satisfied by this product. I recommend it for easy on the go travel.
Hannah M.
The perfect size for a purse or makeup bag to travel! I use this just when traveling and on the go but the size doesn't stop it from doing its job. The freshness is still as minty as ever and I recommend for sure! You can sometimes find these in the travel size section at Target!!
Kimberly M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Scope mouthwash is the best and i love these smaller ones that i cant just throw in my purse. This mouthwash isn't too harsh but leaves your mouth feeling clean without leaving a residue or funky taste in your mouth. These are perfect for travel and can be found anywhere.