Lil Princess Rhode Island Novelty Cupcake Lip Gloss 12 Piece Girls Birthday Party Favors

BY LIL PRINCESS

The assorted Cupcake Lip Gloss looks almost good enough to eat with the pink and brown cupcake holders topped with fun frosting decorations made to look like chocolate and strawberry cupcakes and are flavored of your favorite desserts. Each Cupcake Lip Gloss favor measures 1 1/4 inch wide and is filled with glittery sheer lip gloss. Use one of these Cupcake Lip Gloss favors to fill party packs at your candy themed party or birthday celebration! Sold individually. see more...

• These are adorable! Will probably fit perfect in a Christmas stoc...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Paola B.
I love to buy and have in my portfolio these lipsticks are perfect for when there is a lot of sun, or you go to the beach, they give you a super natural and perfect shine on the lips. I recommend it. I'm obsessed with these lipsticks I love themBuy that
Tammie W.
These are really nice for a young girls birthday party. They are very cute and not a lot of lint for very young kids.
Samantha J.
Dekalb, IL
I'm not very happy with these, I hate that I have to use my fingers to use the product and its very messy.
Hayley L.
Louisville, KY
Very cute for a little girls birthday party. Cute little cupcakes and lip gloss. Cute for goodie bags
Divyam  G.
Hong Kong
First of all the packaging is so cute! I also like that they leave a shiny little tint of colour and make your lips look all glossed up without having to go through all the trouble that you do with lip gloss.
Melissa S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
These are adorable! Will probably fit perfect in a Christmas stocking. Where can I get them?