BY LIL JOEY

• If e in skshksbd5 Answers
  • Are cloth diapers better than disposable? They seem like ...9 Answers
valerie s.
Goodwin, SD
We used these for the first 3 weeks and loved them! The top snaps down so it doesn't rub the umbilical cord. The prints are adorable, but They are a bit on the more expensive side. After 3 weeks they still fit perfect and had lots of room to utilize yet but they were no longer absorbent enough. I do plan on using them for the next baby but we plan on adding a folded flour sack towel for extra absorbency until they can fit into the one size diapers.
Zoë W.
Denver, Co
I love this company, but the Little Joeys are a leaking disaster. I've heard that it depends on baby size, but neither of my children had success with them. They leaked right away. Once my kids were older we switched to the one size and those worked great.
Maria Q.
Mercedes, TX
I have a pare of these which i only use in emergencies usually its only pampers and pampers but when in need i use these and they are perfect despite having to be washing them.
Courtney B.
Santee, CA
These come in handy when baby has a rash! I've used them for my son multiple times. Washing them is easy and they are very effective. Not to pricey either
Gabriela E.
The item is amazing. Affordable and holds well. Fast and easy to clean. I found mine at buy Buy Baby. I love it I always recommend.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These were my go to diapers when my little guys was a newborn. they fit him so perfectly and are the cutest little things.
Jackilyn P.
These cloth diapers are such a money saver! I love the different designs and how well they hold everything in
Emmi A.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
They leak so bad :( even with 2 inserts added they still was a leaking disaster it just doesn’t fit right..
Joely T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love these cloth diapers. You pay more out-of-pocket at first but you end up saving in the long run.
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Compared to tigger cloth diapers these are amazing and hold pretty good and financially saves u money
Erikah O.
York, PA
Are cloth diapers better than disposable? They seem like a hassle! Especially for dirty diapers ..
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
How do you clean cloth diapers?? Do they sell something like a pad so they can hold poop? Or do you have to remove the poop from the cloth then wash these ??
Konswayla M.