GroceryBakeryLil' Dutch Maid
Fashioned Ginger Snaps - 14 Oz Bag

Lil' Dutch Maid Fashioned Ginger Snaps - 14 Oz Bag

by Lil' Dutch Maid

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lil' Dutch Maid Fashioned Ginger Snaps - 14 Oz Bag!
How would you rate this product?
Jasmine G.
Salisbury, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This ate the best midnight snack. I'm able to find them at my local dollar tree. There's a slight spice which is great with a cup of hot chocolate.
Ale U.
I'm a big fan of the Ginger Snaps. They are a quite healthy snack if you respect the suggested serving size. There are ideal with a good cup of coffee or ice cream.
Kelsey J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
These are my GO-TO "junk" food because they're delicious and inexpensive. They have that spicy kick that good ginger snaps have, and they're only $1 at the dollar tree. I usually stock up whenever I'm nearby my local dollar tree, just because I run through the bags pretty fast. There's a really good amount in the bag, and they're kind of low calorie -- 5 cookies are 120 calories. WAYY better than snacking on a box of candy or milk chocolate. Pair these cookies with a glass of milk and enjoy :)
Mindy  O.
Alcoa, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Lil' Dutch Maid Fashioned Ginger Snaps - 14 Oz Bag uploaded by Mindy  O.
These are not the ginger snaps but every year I have to have these great stocking stuffers and fun. Cheap and very yummy 😂
Noemie W.
Blakeslee, PA
I love these ginger snaps very much! Not only are they cheap but I could eat them with every meal they're sooooo yummy
member-d1d9f3
Esto es bueno ya que me gusta las cosas de jengibre, pero no por mucho y esto se ve bien con deliciosa leche para la merienda de la noche.
Seleena P.
Bronx, NY
Love these they taste really good and are usually found at dollar tree. I've used them to make the crust of my cheesecake and it was amazing!
Kenci G.
Redkey, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Ginger snaps. I think they taste better after being opened for a few days, they become really soft.
Mikayla C.
Shawnee, OK
These taste really good, but can be a little hard. So good with a glass of milk!!

Looking for your answer?