Lil' Drugstore Products Emery Boards, 10-Count Packages (Pack of 12)

by Lil' Drugstore Products

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lil' Drugstore Products Emery Boards, 10-Count Packages (Pack of 12)!
How would you rate this product?
Kimberly V.
Comstock Park, MI
These are the best, most affordable nail files. Can't beat the price and quality
Andrea M.
I love these! They are small and you can take them anywhere. I bought this at Walmart. The price is just right. I like everything about it. It gets the work done and you can carry them in your purse! For those times on the go :)
Lindsay M.
Best most affordable nail files possible and they're super cheap. I always use them and they're easy to use. Would recommend and I always buy them in their cute little packs to use when my nails grow weird
Lauren W.
Charlotte, NC
These are my go to nail files. They are very sharp (if that makes sense) and they don't dull down. I have these all over my house because they're so convenient and small!
Pierina P.
This file always leaves a good finish to my nails. When I leave I always carry in my portfolio one of these

Looking for your answer?