BY LIL'

4 coated tablets 200 mg. each Fever reducer Multi-dose pack see more...

Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
I prefer Advil as my go to pain reliever. If I have a headache or back pain, it really does the trick. Also, I would like to point out that Advil has a nice coated layer. It has a "candy" flavor to it. I think Advil would be great to give children. They will like taking it better versus other medicines that have the nasty, chalky coating on it.
Crystal H.
Advil always helps with any headaches I may have, and this little box is always nice to store in your purse or glovebox, however it is a little pricey. It is a lot cheaper to just buy a large bottle and a little bag to keep them in.
Brooke D.
Russell Spgs, KY
Advil is the ONLY pain reducer that I will even consider taking. Advil over powers tylonal and aleve for me and I honestly couldn't survive cramps and head aches without thi
Dee Y.
Wellness Guru Expert
Super fast acting. They are very convenient when in need from a headache or what not. I keep them in my house, car and purse at all times.
Carrie l.
Gastonia , NC
Love Advil as the sweetest taste,only medicine that helps ez my headache and convenient for your pocket book or to just have as a emergency backup
marilid m.
These pills are great. I take them when I get bad headaches or cramps. The pain goes away fast.
Heather B.
Estero , FL
I love advil. It always works quick to get rid of my headaches. I can also take it with an empty stomach with out it making my stomach hurt.
Christine D.
Jacksonville, FL
Wonderful for them days when u get that horrible migraine out of nowhere!! Quick and convenient!!!
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Advil works for me to eliminate headaches when I forget my migraine medication. This small package is always kept in my glove compartment in my car.
Kathy M.
Brooklyn, NY
I like to keep Advil in my pocketbook. It's just the right size. When I get a headache or if I am in pain itake 2 and feel better.