BY LIL'

4 coated tablets 200 mg. each Fever reducer Multi-dose pack see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
I prefer Advil as my go to pain reliever. If I have a headache or back pain, it really does the trick. Also, I would like to point out that Advil has a nice coated layer. It has a "candy" flavor to it. I think Advil would be great to give children. They will like taking it better versus other medicines that have the nasty, chalky coating on it.
Crystal H.
Advil always helps with any headaches I may have, and this little box is always nice to store in your purse or glovebox, however it is a little pricey. It is a lot cheaper to just buy a large bottle and a little bag to keep them in.
Brooke D.
Byrdstown, TN.
Advil is the ONLY pain reducer that I will even consider taking. Advil over powers tylonal and aleve for me and I honestly couldn't survive cramps and head aches without thi
Katherine S.
Alexandria, VA
I work a highly stressful job and many times I am in need of a pain reliever. Our convenience shop carries these "travel packs" so it's convenient without costing too much.
Bree M.
New york
I just love it! Very Affordable and I’m super Excited about telling My Friends to get One themselves. Thank You so Much. I’m Very Satisfied! Very helpful
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Advil works for me to eliminate headaches when I forget my migraine medication. This small package is always kept in my glove compartment in my car.
Carrie l.
Gastonia , NC
Love Advil as the sweetest taste,only medicine that helps ez my headache and convenient for your pocket book or to just have as a emergency backup
Heather B.
Estero , FL
I love advil. It always works quick to get rid of my headaches. I can also take it with an empty stomach with out it making my stomach hurt.
Dee Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Super fast acting. They are very convenient when in need from a headache or what not. I keep them in my house, car and purse at all times.
Kathy M.
Brooklyn, NY
I like to keep Advil in my pocketbook. It's just the right size. When I get a headache or if I am in pain itake 2 and feel better.