L'il Critters™ Gummy Vites™ Complete Multivitamin Dietary Supplement Gummies uploaded by Evelyn C.L'il Critters™ Gummy Vites™ Complete Multivitamin Dietary Supplement Gummies uploaded by Liz M.L'il Critters™ Gummy Vites™ Complete Multivitamin Dietary Supplement Gummies uploaded by Nancy C.

BY L'IL CRITTERS #55 in Multivitamins

What's in our gummies Vitamin A eye support* Vitamin B-6 & B-12 cell support* Vitamin C antioxidant Vitamin D3, bone support* Vitamin E antioxidant see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
I give these to my daughter daily, and have had a few myself, they truly taste good! My daughter never argues about eating them. They don't stick to teeth either, which is very much appreciated.
Brisa E.
Redwood City, CA
My daughter loves them. She honestly thinks they are a treat. I wish they would make them vegan and not use gelatin (gross). Costco has a great deal on the 275 gummies. I actually got ours at a wear house discount.
Carol L.
San Jose , CA
Since day 1 my kids have enjoyed taking their gummy vitamins. It exceeded my expectations. I bought these at Costco a little cheaper at price and more than in quantity than target or CVS. I'm all stocked up!
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
The more research comes out the more we find out that these gummy vitamins that are so easy to eat aren't actually as nutritious as we hope they are. They might taste good but they're not the best option.
Nancy C.
My kids love these, they have all the nessacery vitamins and minerals inside each gummy. Not chalky at all. I've tasted them myself and they taste identical to candy gummy bears! My kids take two a day. The best gummy vitamins I've ever bought. Definitely recommend this
teresa f.
Wichita, 915
My son looks forward to these every day. He doesn't know it, but he thinks they're just candy cause they're so good and taste just like gummy bears. They are made with REAL ingredients and no corn syrup, dyes, and they're gluten free. L'il Critters Gummy Vites are the most affordable all natural gummy. Similar natural gummy vitamins cost twice as much at natural grocery stores like Whole Foods. Thanks for allowing me to keep my kid healthy while proving great ingredients in this yummy gummy!
Ashley F.
Mount Bethel, PA
I've been hearing so much about these lately, and we just received three bottles for free, so my younger brother and I have been taking them and I think they are great, especially for young kids, they taste just like gummy bears!
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
My son loves these gummy vitamins! The taste isn't the best, but it certainly isn't bad considering it is a vitamin, the texture is just like a gummy fruit snack, and the little teddy bear design is pretty cute. As a mom, I love knowing that my picky eater is getting the vitamins and minerals that he needs.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg , FL
You can buy a value sized bottle at Costco. They're very flavorful and a great alternative to swallowing pills. I like that they provide me with the vitamins I need without having a gross taste.
khelsey P.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
My daughter loves these and so do i! so glad that I can get her to take her vitamins without having to force her to eat something she hates. they taste just like candy and are good for her. win win