L'il Critters™ Gummy Vites™ Complete Multivitamin Dietary Supplement Gummies uploaded by Evelyn C.L'il Critters™ Gummy Vites™ Complete Multivitamin Dietary Supplement Gummies uploaded by Liz M.L'il Critters™ Gummy Vites™ Complete Multivitamin Dietary Supplement Gummies uploaded by Nancy C.
2 colors available

BY L'IL CRITTERS

What's in our gummies Vitamin A eye support* Vitamin B-6 & B-12 cell support* Vitamin C antioxidant Vitamin D3, bone support* Vitamin E antioxidant see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
teresa f.
teresa f.
Wichita, 915
My son looks forward to these every day. He doesn't know it, but he thinks they're just candy cause they're so good and taste just like gummy bears. They are made with REAL ingredients and no corn syrup, dyes, and they're gluten free. L'il Critters Gummy Vites are the most affordable all natural gummy. Similar natural gummy vitamins cost twice as much at natural grocery stores like Whole Foods. Thanks for allowing me to keep my kid healthy while proving great ingredients in this yummy gummy!
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
My kids love these, they have all the nessacery vitamins and minerals inside each gummy. Not chalky at all. I've tasted them myself and they taste identical to candy gummy bears! My kids take two a day. The best gummy vitamins I've ever bought. Definitely recommend this
Dila K.
Dila K.
Sacramento, CA
My son who is four has been using this product for as long as I can remember he loves that it is a gummy instead of those chalky vitamins be careful where you store this product because they can stick together but all in all its a good product
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
East Bangor, PA
I've been hearing so much about these lately, and we just received three bottles for free, so my younger brother and I have been taking them and I think they are great, especially for young kids, they taste just like gummy bears!
khelsey P.
khelsey P.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
My daughter loves these and so do i! so glad that I can get her to take her vitamins without having to force her to eat something she hates. they taste just like candy and are good for her. win win
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
You can buy a value sized bottle at Costco. They're very flavorful and a great alternative to swallowing pills. I like that they provide me with the vitamins I need without having a gross taste.
Liz M.
Liz M.
My kids love these gummy vites. it's an easy and effective way to have your kids take their vitamins. I would totally recommend it.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Pico Rivera, CA
I Boughy This For My Kids And They Still Don't Know They Are Vitamins..They Think Its Candy Since They Taste Just Like Gummies.
Claudia B.
Claudia B.
My child has no complaints on the flavor, my kids love them. I would definitely recommend
Carol L.
Carol L.
San Jose, CA
Since day 1 my kids have enjoyed taking their gummy vitamins. It exceeded my expectations. I bought these at Costco a little cheaper at price and more than in quantity than target or CVS. I'm all stocked up!