HealthWellnessMultivitaminsL'il Critters
L'il Critters Gummy Vites Complete Multivitamin Dietary Supplement Gummies

L'il Critters™ Gummy Vites™ Complete Multivitamin Dietary Supplement Gummies

What's in our gummies Vitamin A eye support* Vitamin B-6 & B-12 cell support* Vitamin C antioxidant Vitamin D3, bone support* Vitamin E antioxidant

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'il Critters™ Gummy Vites™ Complete Multivitamin Dietary Supplement Gummies!
Amanda D.
Dickinson, TX
My son loves these multivitamins. I love how affordable they are! I wish this brand made a liquid multivitamin but for now these will do!
Alexandria C.
Milford, MI
Amazing flavor and taste for kids! It’s the best solution for a good gummy vitamin for adults and kids! It’s amazing for a quick everyday vitamin! Highly recommend!!
Lindsey P.
Honesdale, PA
Good! My boys use daily! Lots of yellows and not a great variance in flavor but they do the job!
Brooke W.
Baltimore, MD
These are hands down my kids favorite vitamins. Never any complaints about the flavor. They ask for them every morning with breakfast and happily take them daily. Gives them all the daily dose of healthy nutrients they need. Will continue to buy!
Jasmine P.
Tampa, FL
You can buy a value sized bottle at Costco. They're very flavorful and a great alternative to swallowing pills. I like that they provide me with the vitamins I need without having a gross taste.
Dila K.
SACRAMENTO, CA
My son who is four has been using this product for as long as I can remember he loves that it is a gummy instead of those chalky vitamins be careful where you store this product because they can stick together but all in all its a good product
Evelyn C.
Pico Rivera, CA
L'il Critters™ Gummy Vites™ Complete Multivitamin Dietary Supplement Gummies uploaded by Evelyn C.
I Boughy This For My Kids And They Still Don't Know They Are Vitamins..They Think Its Candy Since They Taste Just Like Gummies.
teresa F.
Wichita, 915
My son looks forward to these every day. He doesn't know it, but he thinks they're just candy cause they're so good and taste just like gummy bears. They are made with REAL ingredients and no corn syrup, dyes, and they're gluten free. L'il Critters Gummy Vites are the most affordable all natural gummy. Similar natural gummy vitamins cost twice as much at natural grocery stores like Whole Foods. Thanks for allowing me to keep my kid healthy while proving great ingredients in this yummy gummy!
Ashley F.
East Bangor, PA
I've been hearing so much about these lately, and we just received three bottles for free, so my younger brother and I have been taking them and I think they are great, especially for young kids, they taste just like gummy bears!
Liz F.
L'il Critters™ Gummy Vites™ Complete Multivitamin Dietary Supplement Gummies uploaded by Liz F.
My kids love these gummy vites. it's an easy and effective way to have your kids take their vitamins. I would totally recommend it.

Looking for your answer?