L'il Critters™ Gummy Vites™ Complete Dietary Supplement Gummy Bears 275 ct Bottle uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.

BY L'IL CRITTERS

Natural cherry, berry, and citrus flavors. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Wellness Guru Expert
To be honest I thought my kids were not gonna like it but eventually they did. Great vitamins for their bodies and it comes 275 gummies. They price is great I always buy them at Sam's Club so definitely I'll keep buying them.
Jennifer Y.
Wellness Guru Expert
My kids use these everyday and they think they are getting candy but I know they are taking vitamins. I got them at SAMs club for a good price. They have a fruity taste just like gummy bears.
Kayla M.
Wellness Guru Expert
My 2 year old daughter enjoys taking her gummy vitamins daily. I have tried them and they have a great taste and texture. Not too chewy for a toddler. She takes 2 per day.
Giselle V.
My kids love these! I have to hide it from them cause they want to eat the entire bottle. I have to hide it Even from the adults in my house
Lisa J.
Collinston, UT
My daughter loves these! By far a favorite in our house! She is super picky and thus is one vitamin she loves to take!
Sabrina P.
Wellness Guru Expert
The only vitamin my extremely picky son will take! Of course it has to be a red one.
Jessee D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
My lil one loves these. Takes 2 daily, doesnt put up a fuss. Ive even taken some with her, & i can see why she loves them so much