L'il Critters™ Calcium + Vitamin D3 Gummy Bears Dietary Supplement 200 ct Bottle

BY L'IL CRITTERS #28 in Children's Vitamins

Two bears contain as much calcium as a 5 oz. glass of milk: Calcium--Bone support*; Vitamin D3--Calcium absorption*; Good source of phosphorus. see more...

Thy P.
This is the best calcium supplement I have found for my child. Actually the only one he's willing to eat. He says that it tastes good. He says it's not as hard as the other ones that he has tried. I like the fact that they're all natural. I really love the fact that the colored dyes are made from natural food colorings. Like to make blueberry carrots purple carrots concentrate. I myself take the Vitafusion brand. And Little Critters fall under that brand. So it's a trusted brand that I trust and will always probably by.
Christine H.
Plainfield, IN
These are fantastic. I usually can't get my daughter to take her vitamins, but she loves these. She takes them without me asking and they taste so good, I often sneak them in myself!
Jasmine M.
Las Cruces, NM
These are good! My daughter obviously thinks their candy and eats them right up! An excellent way to get her what she needs!
Terah B.
Flint, Mi
These are great. My kids really like them & it makes me feel good knowing they've had their vitamins.
Sabrina F.
West Orange, NJ
Great sue
ent for kids. they love it because they think its candy. easy to feed them