BY LIL CRITTERS VITAMINS

Gummy vites multivitamin and mineral formula is the essential formula that kids need to grow up happy, healthy and strong. see more...

• Can three year old eat these and are the just as good for you as ...1 Answers
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
There are 40 blobs, I mean bears, in each box so this is only a 20 day supply for a child ages 4 and up. Each bear is in a plastic tray that is sealed in foil. The directions say to refrigerate after opening, which doesn't make sense to me because I only open up each bear as I use them. I am thinking that this should be refrigerated when you receive it.

The taste reminds me of white chocolate pretzel coating, like you get on those Flips pretzels, my daughter confirmed it. My son said it reminded him of the yogurt covered pretzels, which would make sense.

The texture is very dry, but kind of melts in your mouth. The kids liked the taste and I thought it tasted very sweet and like candy. There is no safety feature of any kind on this package so if a child got a hold of these they could pop these out very easily and eat a bunch of them in a short time. I don't know if you can overdose on probiotics but it probably would not end well. The price seems kind of high for the amount that you
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Torrington, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
Our kids look forward to taking these everyday. They have a nice blend of vitamins including a good amount of B vitamins. They haven't caused any digestive issues and have a flavorful but not sugary taste. They are a bit expensive for the amount but only because I'm buying one bottle for two toddlers and the dosage is two a day. So a bottle doesn't last long but I still buy them because they happily eat them
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
Ehh, I don't really like the taste of these gummies. They taste kind of weird. The packaging is cute though, my family likes them just fine. They can be eaten by adults too, I don't really like the adult ones so these work just fine.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
"Gummy vites multivitamin and mineral formula is the essential formula that kids need to grow up happy, healthy and strong." Would recommend to your kids. Love these tummies and they love them too.
KeiSha G.
KeiSha G.
All of my boys love taking their vitamins thanks to these tasty gummies. Don't leave them where the kids can reach them, or they will try to sneak the whole bottle like candy.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Fredericksbrg, VA
One of the best. Good flavors and my little siblings love to take them. They're slways ask8ng for the "yummy vitamns" when it's time for them to get some.
Krista P.
Krista P.
Highland, IL
I have nothing negative to say about these vitamins. I've read the labels of every kid's vitamin I've found, from the health food store to the grocery store to the drug store... Gummy Vites have the most complete vitamin list I've found.

As far as taste, every bottle I've purchased has been fresh and soft. They're a little bit stuck together, but no more than gummy bears in the candy aisle are.

ashley r.
ashley r.
Wellness Guru Expert
I got these are a sample from Smiley360....The Lil Critters Gummy Vites are great. My 4 year old son loves them. They have six yummy flavours: Orange, Strawberry, Cherry, Lemon, White grape and Tropical Punch. The serving size is 2 Gummy Bears a day. They are normal sized gummy bears and they do taste really good. I have tried them myself.
Tricia M.
Tricia M.
Pinconning, MI
Lil Critters Vitamins Lil Critters Gummy Vites, Multivitamin And Mineral Formula For Kids my son loves to take these. He looks forward to them every morning. He loves that they "power ups" and Mario his favorite characters. Great flavor. Little costly but worth knowing my sons getting his vits daily. We take ours together
Marielle M.
Marielle M.
Calexico, CA
My daughter loves these, she even reminds me to give them to her when I forget, these give her so much energy and helps her immune system so she doesn't get sick often, I do recommend to any kids they will love them
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Manor, TX
Can three year old eat these and are the just as good for you as the real vitamins we get from fruits and veggies?