BY LIL CRITTERS VITAMINS

Gummy vites multivitamin and mineral formula is the essential formula that kids need to grow up happy, healthy and strong. see more...

• Can three year old eat these and are the just as good for you as ...1 Answers
Whitney G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My 2 year old niece LOVES these! She asks me several timed a day for 'gummy'. I keep telling her it's a vita-gummy and she can eat it once a day but that goes in one ear and out the other.
I tried them myself and they are really delicious!
This is definitely her new vitamins!
I received these Lil Critters Vita gummies free for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own.
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Our kids look forward to taking these everyday. They have a nice blend of vitamins including a good amount of B vitamins. They haven't caused any digestive issues and have a flavorful but not sugary taste. They are a bit expensive for the amount but only because I'm buying one bottle for two toddlers and the dosage is two a day. So a bottle doesn't last long but I still buy them because they happily eat them
ashley r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got these are a sample from Smiley360....The Lil Critters Gummy Vites are great. My 4 year old son loves them. They have six yummy flavours: Orange, Strawberry, Cherry, Lemon, White grape and Tropical Punch. The serving size is 2 Gummy Bears a day. They are normal sized gummy bears and they do taste really good. I have tried them myself.
Tricia M.
Pinconning, MI
Lil Critters Vitamins Lil Critters Gummy Vites, Multivitamin And Mineral Formula For Kids my son loves to take these. He looks forward to them every morning. He loves that they "power ups" and Mario his favorite characters. Great flavor. Little costly but worth knowing my sons getting his vits daily. We take ours together
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
There are 40 blobs, I mean bears, in each box so this is only a 20 day supply for a child ages 4 and up. Each bear is in a plastic tray that is sealed in foil. The directions say to refrigerate after opening, which doesn't make sense to me because I only open up each bear as I use them. I am thinking that this should be refrigerated when you receive it.

The taste reminds me of white chocolate pretzel coating, like you get on those Flips pretzels, my daughter confirmed it. My son said it reminded him of the yogurt covered pretzels, which would make sense.

The texture is very dry, but kind of melts in your mouth. The kids liked the taste and I thought it tasted very sweet and like candy. There is no safety feature of any kind on this package so if a child got a hold of these they could pop these out very easily and eat a bunch of them in a short time. I don't know if you can overdose on probiotics but it probably would not end well. The price seems kind of high for the amount that you
Marielle M.
Calexico, CA
My daughter loves these, she even reminds me to give them to her when I forget, these give her so much energy and helps her immune system so she doesn't get sick often, I do recommend to any kids they will love them
Brittany B.
MARIETTA, GA
Great multivitamin for kids! My son is picky and I worry about vitamin deficiencies because he won't eat veggies. His levels are always perfect at every checkup and I'm sure these are why.
turbo t.
Aurora , Il
My daughter loved the taste of these gummies. I loved that the bottle was so colorful and inviting. I appreciated the double seal of the bottle to help ensure the gummies haven't been tampered. It had a plastic wrap on the outside of the cap and once the cap was removed, there was an additional Lift n' Peel seal. I value companies that display this level of care for their customers. Vitafusion is a quality brand that has really gained a strong reputation the last few years and with L’il Critters™ Gummy Vites™ Complete Multivitamins, they have expanded that reputation. I love the colorful chart on the side of the bottle that not only tells what vitamins are in the gummies but also what benefits they provide such as bone and eye support. I really love that these gummies do not contain any high fructose corn syrup or synthetic dyes
Karla B.
My 2 year old daughter loves these. They were on sale so I decided to give them a try. I was hesitant to buy them because I was not sure if my 22 month old could chew them enough without choking. She is also very picky when it comes to sweets. When I gave her a couple she had no problem chewing them and she loved them. She is always asking for more but the limit is two a day. I like that these have all the vitamins and minerals a growing brain needs, including omega-3!
Krista P.
Highland , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have nothing negative to say about these vitamins. I've read the labels of every kid's vitamin I've found, from the health food store to the grocery store to the drug store... Gummy Vites have the most complete vitamin list I've found.

As far as taste, every bottle I've purchased has been fresh and soft. They're a little bit stuck together, but no more than gummy bears in the candy aisle are.

Andrea R.
Manor, TX
Can three year old eat these and are the just as good for you as the real vitamins we get from fruits and veggies?