BY LIL CRITTERS VITAMINS

Gummy vites multivitamin and mineral formula is the essential formula that kids need to grow up happy, healthy and strong. see more...

• Can three year old eat these and are the just as good for you as ...1 Answers
Whitney G.
Wellness Guru Expert
My 2 year old niece LOVES these! She asks me several timed a day for 'gummy'. I keep telling her it's a vita-gummy and she can eat it once a day but that goes in one ear and out the other.
I tried them myself and they are really delicious!
This is definitely her new vitamins!
I received these Lil Critters Vita gummies free for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own.
Cassidy C.
Torrington, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
Our kids look forward to taking these everyday. They have a nice blend of vitamins including a good amount of B vitamins. They haven't caused any digestive issues and have a flavorful but not sugary taste. They are a bit expensive for the amount but only because I'm buying one bottle for two toddlers and the dosage is two a day. So a bottle doesn't last long but I still buy them because they happily eat them
ashley r.
Wellness Guru Expert
I got these are a sample from Smiley360....The Lil Critters Gummy Vites are great. My 4 year old son loves them. They have six yummy flavours: Orange, Strawberry, Cherry, Lemon, White grape and Tropical Punch. The serving size is 2 Gummy Bears a day. They are normal sized gummy bears and they do taste really good. I have tried them myself.
Tricia M.
Pinconning, MI
Lil Critters Vitamins Lil Critters Gummy Vites, Multivitamin And Mineral Formula For Kids my son loves to take these. He looks forward to them every morning. He loves that they "power ups" and Mario his favorite characters. Great flavor. Little costly but worth knowing my sons getting his vits daily. We take ours together
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
There are 40 blobs, I mean bears, in each box so this is only a 20 day supply for a child ages 4 and up. Each bear is in a plastic tray that is sealed in foil. The directions say to refrigerate after opening, which doesn't make sense to me because I only open up each bear as I use them. I am thinking that this should be refrigerated when you receive it.

The taste reminds me of white chocolate pretzel coating, like you get on those Flips pretzels, my daughter confirmed it. My son said it reminded him of the yogurt covered pretzels, which would make sense.

The texture is very dry, but kind of melts in your mouth. The kids liked the taste and I thought it tasted very sweet and like candy. There is no safety feature of any kind on this package so if a child got a hold of these they could pop these out very easily and eat a bunch of them in a short time. I don't know if you can overdose on probiotics but it probably would not end well. The price seems kind of high for the amount that you
Marielle M.
Calexico, CA
My daughter loves these, she even reminds me to give them to her when I forget, these give her so much energy and helps her immune system so she doesn't get sick often, I do recommend to any kids they will love them
Brittany B.
Marietta, GA
Great multivitamin for kids! My son is picky and I worry about vitamin deficiencies because he won't eat veggies. His levels are always perfect at every checkup and I'm sure these are why.
Ashiah W.
Baton rouge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
My son really loves this product and so do I!!! I usually give my son The hard candy vitamins and this was his first go round of the #gummies. I love the fact that they put It In "gummy" form because who dosen't love gummies?? It's all healthy products that can get your kid running and full of energy! He didn't know that It was a vitamin at first until I told him! and From then on he refuse to go a day with out his gummy vites! the prices are very affordable but I recieved them as a sample!
Karen G.
Las Cruces, NM
Wellness Guru Expert
My son loves them and so do I. They have natural colors and flavors and the best thingnis they don't have high corn syrup no gluten or synthetic dyes. SOLD!
Amy B.
parkers lake, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
My daughter loves how easy it is to just chew this vitamin up. She doesn't have to worry about swallowing a big pill. It has a great taste too
Andrea R.
Manor, TX
Can three year old eat these and are the just as good for you as the real vitamins we get from fruits and veggies?