NULL

How is the taste???
Who loves these? I always thought there was only one type of child vitamin!
Start your review of L'Il Critters® Vitamin D3!
Product Highlights
My son loves all of the L'il Critters vitamins; I give him these, the multivitamin, the immuneo support & the omegas.in reviews
Araceli P.
Midvale, UT
Purchased at: Walgreens
Excelente vitaminas desde que se las doy amis niños son más fuertes más sanos más productivos más activos muy buenas vitaminas
Yumilki V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great gummy source of vitamins supplement for this kids who don't want take pills instead like mine children's
Charlene C.
San Bernardino, Ca
It's tasty but every time I see these it hurts my teeth. I can't help but to think I would get a sugar overload
Jessica M.
Waterbury, CT
My boys love these vitamins! I've tried other kind, but they were hard to get my kid to WANT to take them. With these being gummy they ask for them! I love them!
Katia C.
My kids love these vitamins the taste is great and they enjoy taking them they can't wait to take them on a day to day basis. Love them
Lizth A.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Amazon
In love with this vitamins my son love this gummies the flavor ilia good and soft. I recommend
grace S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
I bought these recently for my children they are a very good product, I recommend it and for them it is very easy to eat them
Samantha L.
I take care of my youngest brother and he absolutely loves these! I bought others for him to try but he really likes these! He also like the sour ones
natassja P.
Tampa , FL
These are great for my kids! They taste great and they always think they are getting candy! I found them at Target and I feel they help in making sure my kids get they essential vitamins they need. I would recommend these to another family!
Gabrielle S.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've always had trouble getting my younger brother to take his vitamins but with these he never forgets to take them!