NULL

How is the taste???
Who loves these? I always thought there was only one type of child vitamin!
Start your review of L'il Critters® Vitamin D3!
Product Highlights
“My son loves all of the L'il Critters vitamins; I give him these, the multivitamin, the immuneo support & the omegas.” in reviews
Vitamin D really need for children. I have 5 kids and all my kids very love GUMMY BEARS. If I forget to give them vitamins they will remind me. Effective and useful supplement. I recommend it for your children.
OCALA, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Sam's Club
My siblings love these gummies and i do too they taste just like normal gummies dont gave a medicated taste so kids will enjoy taking these so they get their vitamins and stay strong and healthy i think it was the sams club my mom purchased this.
My son loves all of the L'il Critters vitamins; I give him these, the multivitamin, the immuneo support & the omegas. He thinks he's getting a treat, since they taste like candy, so I never have a problem getting him to take his vitamins! I get them at Costco for the best deal!
Tampa, FL
These are great for my kids! They taste great and they always think they are getting candy! I found them at Target and I feel they help in making sure my kids get they essential vitamins they need. I would recommend these to another family!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My two year old loves these and will remind me to give her one when I forget. My 5 year old is set in his ways and won't even try one. I do purchase these every time we run out. The price is good and the product compares well to others.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is the best way to get your kids to take their vitamins. It is easy to chew and its fun to eat. You will better chances of your kid taking this everyday then and a pill. Not all kids know how to take pills.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and cell phones, candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos. I also love skin care.And personal care and hair care.baby stuff for my baby sister .these are all things im interested in.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I personally give these vitamins to my daughter and she loves the taste! She doesn't complain the taste or anything! She has been very active and well. These vitamins just make things much easier!
Fayetteville, AR
My son loves these. He looks forward to taking them everyday and if its giving him the nutrients he needs then I love them too! He use to get sick a lot and after taking these vitamins I can honestly say he has been healtheir.
Las Cruces, NM
My nephew loves taking these! Not only re these good for your children's health but they are yummy and chew-able! My nephew thinks they are candy so he loves taking them! It's like a win win :) I'll even admit I like taking them too because they are so good LOL :)