BY L'IL CRITTERS #28 in Vitamin D

Dietary Supplement. An excellent source of vitamin D in each delicious serving! L’il Critters® Vitamin D Gummy Bears™ support bone health and help with calcium absorption.*  With award-winning taste and natural colors and flavors, parents and kids alike make L il Critters® their gummy choice! Natural berry, cherry and blackberry flavors. Bone Support*. An excellent source of vitamin D. Vitamin D promotes calcium absorption. Lab Tested. see more...

L'il Critters Vitamin D Gummy Bears
  • "My daughter loves these they taste good and easy to swallow plus they are super cheap" in 1 review
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Really do love this brand and my son loves them. They are super tasty and makes giving his vitamins super easy.  He's always asking for more than he needs to take.  Thank you for making such a great tasting vitamin that my child really does love to take.
Jasmine S.
Naselle, WA
My children love these gummies however to get complete nutriotion I'd have to buy many types of these. I have found that buying them Flinstones vitamins gives them everything they need in one vitamin rather than many. Though when it comes to taste these take the cake!
Diana H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Though it sounds horrible, this was the only way I would take my vitamins when I was younger. They're appealing to kids because, duh-they taste like gummi candy! This is a great way to get kids to take their vitamins.
Amber W.
Kingsport, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used to eat these just for fun haha. Thats how good they are! They are great for kids who don't like taking pill vitamins and you really don't even have to tell them. They just think its candy. :)
Amanda R.
San Antonio, TX
I give my littles one of these and one of their Immunity chews for a good balance. Plus, it's fun to make the bears dance from the bottle to their hands!
Aboubou S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A great source of vitamin D in a form that kids will readily eat! Definitely a helpful supplement option to build stronger bones in kids.
Jessica N.
Gainesville , VA
My girls have no idea that these gummies have a great benefit to them. They remember to ask every morning for their "vitamin gummies"
danielle n.
Appleton, WI, WI
Love these for my kids they love the flavor I love they are getting the vitamines they need the shapes are fun for the kids
Crystal C.
Love these!! The only problem I had with this was that it gave a weird aftertaste.. But still loved eating them haha ☆☆☆☆
Jessie G.
Roseville, CA
My kids beg for these! I feel safe giving them to my 2.5 year old, they are soft and chewy. I even eat them sometimes!
Victoria F.