L'il Critters Vitamin D Bone Support Dietary Supplement Gummy Bears uploaded by Sasha M.

BY L'IL CRITTERS #64 in Vitamins & Supplements

The American Academy Of Pediatrics Recently Doubled The Recommended Daily Amount Of Vitamin D Needed For Lifelong Health Benefits. An Excellent Source Of Vitamin D And Promotes Calcium Absorption.* Contains No Wheat (Gluten), Milk, Eggs, Peanuts Or Soy Natural Berry, Cherry &Amp; Blackberry Flavors; Contains Natural Colors Awarded The Chefsbest Award For Best Taste * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "My son loves all of the L'il Critters vitamins; I give him these, the multivitamin, the immuneo support & the omegas." in 6 reviews
Jenn V.
My son loves all of the L'il Critters vitamins; I give him these, the multivitamin, the immuneo support & the omegas. He thinks he's getting a treat, since they taste like candy, so I never have a problem getting him to take his vitamins! I get them at Costco for the best deal!
Natassja P.
tampa, FL
These are great for my kids! They taste great and they always think they are getting candy! I found them at Target and I feel they help in making sure my kids get they essential vitamins they need. I would recommend these to another family!
Rachel S.
My two year old loves these and will remind me to give her one when I forget. My 5 year old is set in his ways and won't even try one. I do purchase these every time we run out. The price is good and the product compares well to others.
Lorna R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is the best way to get your kids to take their vitamins. It is easy to chew and its fun to eat.
You will better chances of your kid taking this everyday then and a pill. Not all kids know how to take pills.
Maria R.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I personally give these vitamins to my daughter and she loves the taste! She doesn't complain the taste or anything! She has been very active and well. These vitamins just make things much easier!
Crystal G.
Fayetteville, AR
My son loves these. He looks forward to taking them everyday and if its giving him the nutrients he needs then I love them too! He use to get sick a lot and after taking these vitamins I can honestly say he has been healtheir.
Kim B.
Parma, OH
Very affordable and there are always coupons in the paper! My son loves the taste and never objects to taking them! I like how they have multiple versions basedon your child's vitamin needs
Jayme Y.
Las Cruces, NM
My nephew loves taking these! Not only re these good for your children's health but they are yummy and chew-able! My nephew thinks they are candy so he loves taking them! It's like a win win :) I'll even admit I like taking them too because they are so good LOL :)
Danielle D.
Lenox, MI
My daughter looks forward to taking these everyday and I have had no reason to find otherwise so the product is awesome in my eyes getting a three year old to take any vitamin inst the easiest thibg in the world
Pa Nou T.
My little sisters love these. They taste like gummy bears so literally you have to keep these hidden so the kids won't eat them all in one day. Sometime the girls don't really eat all their veggi so these help their mind and body grow. Only thing that the girls don't like is the smell, it kind of smell fishy, but overall it's good.
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Who loves these? I always thought there was only one type of child vitamin!
Victoria F.