Add a Photo

By L'IL CRITTERS
#73 in Vitamins & Supplements
The American Academy Of Pediatrics Recently Doubled The Recommended Daily Amount Of Vitamin D Needed For Lifelong Health Benefits. An Excellent Source Of Vitamin D And Promotes Calcium Absorption.* Contains No Wheat (Gluten), Milk, Eggs, Peanuts Or Soy Natural Berry, Cherry &Amp; Blackberry Flavors; Contains Natural Colors Awarded The Chefsbest Award For Best Taste * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. &Nbsp; Made In Usa
Photo (1)
Natassja P.
Natassja P.
Tampa, FL

These are great for my kids! They taste great and they always think they are getting candy! I found them at Target and I feel they help in making sure my kids get they essential vitamins they need. I would recommend these to another family!
Ally S.
Ally S.

As a kid I loved these and I have young family members who love them as well. It's smart to have vitamins in gummy form because kids think they're having candy and it tastes good.
Maia S.
Maia S.
Lawrenceville, GA

My childhood vitamin supplement. I truly believe that these make a difference. Plus, they're super pallateable. It's hard to stick to just the two bear serving haha.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.

I take care of my youngest brother and he absolutely loves these! I bought others for him to try but he really likes these! He also like the sour ones
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Las Cruces, NM

I've always had trouble getting my younger brother to take his vitamins but with these he never forgets to take them!
Pa Nou T.
Pa Nou T.

My little sisters love these. They taste like gummy bears so literally you have to keep these hidden so the kids won't eat them all in one day. Sometime the girls don't really eat all their veggi so these help their mind and body grow. Only thing that the girls don't like is the smell, it kind of smell fishy, but overall it's good.
Jayme Y.
Jayme Y.
Gallup, NM

My nephew loves taking these! Not only re these good for your children's health but they are yummy and chew-able! My nephew thinks they are candy so he loves taking them! It's like a win win :) I'll even admit I like taking them too because they are so good LOL :)
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Ellenwood, GA

My daughter loves these! He was just tested and was told she had an extremely low amount of vitamin d and I give her three of these a day! I myself at 25 take them as well! Tastes great and are fun to look at lol
Iman  D.
Iman D.

These vitamins are great for kids and anyone who needs the extra vitamins. my kids eat them with ease and like the taste
Daycia L.
Daycia L.
Groton, Ct

My kids love these things! They are pretty cheap and the kids are always asking in the mornings if they can have some.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN

Who loves these? I always thought there was only one type of child vitamin!

Join Now