L'il Critters Vitamin C Plus Zinc Gummy Bears uploaded by Savannah R.

BY LIL CRITTERS VITAMINS

Start your kids day off right Lil Critters Vitamin C Plus Zinc is a complete multivitamin that also contains essential vitamin C and zinc. see more...

Lacie A.
West Jordan , UT
These are amazing! They're affordable for a big bottle, my daughter gets sick a lot because she goes to day care, so I try to have her take these every day, she actually reminds me every morning because she loves the taste of them, you do have to be careful because she thinks they're candy so I put them high up where she can't reach, but the child safety on the bottle works great it's hard for her to open them. I have noticed she hasn't gotten sick as often now, and it's winter!
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
I buy these gummy vitamins for my kids all the time. They come in different flavors such as cherry, strawberry, orange and lemon. They're high in vitamin C and pretty affordable. I get them at Walmart for $9.99. They taste great and my kids love them.
Savannah R.
Ellenton, FL
This has been a life saver! I give my kids extra vitamin C during the winter because of how often sickness spreads through their school. The hardest part is finding chrewable C vitamins that taste good! These gummies do the trick! My kids love them and they are very affordable.