BY L'IL CRITTERS

L'il Critters Omega-3 Gummy Fish, 120 ct: Contains 32mg of DHA per serving Natural lemonade, strawberry lemonade and cherryade flavors Contains no wheat (gluten), milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts or shellfish see more...

Cristine L.
BLANCHESTER, OH
I got free sample of L'il Critters Omega-3 and it taste really good, it has a variety of flavors. i love it, it keeps my body healthy and strong. i feel so energetic everyday, Yeah everyone thought it is only good for kids, but hey! It tastes so good and I take this daily
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I started giving Thames to my kids about 6 months ago..I am very happy with them...I am all about the best brain development!! my kids really enjoy them, they smell yummy too!!
Natashia S.
Greenville, SC
These are amazing. I started giving them to my daughter to help with ADHD. Omega 3s are good for the Brian. We tried other brands and these are the only ones she will take. They smell wonderful and taste great.
Ashley W.
My son loves these! He takes two a day without complaints. These vitamins are great childrens for brain, heart, and eyes!
Carina M.
Lake forest , CA
My lil brother loves these!! I have to hide them from him. We have tried many different kinds but he prefers these.
Mina B.
Edmonton
These gummy's are very good and they taste even better! Great taste and great for your health!

back