L'Il Critters® Omega-3 Dha

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Il Critters® Omega-3 Dha!
Sherie C.
Sacramento, CA
L'Il Critters® Omega-3 Dha uploaded by Sherie C.
1st time trying these! Me and my daughter take them! Great taste, goos size bottle! No complaints here a definite recommend!
Cristine L.
Blanchester, OH
I got free sample of L'il Critters Omega-3 and it taste really good, it has a variety of flavors. i love it, it keeps my body healthy and strong. i feel so energetic everyday, Yeah everyone thought it is only good for kids, but hey! It tastes so good and I take this daily
Ashley W.
Henderson, TN
My son loves these! He takes two a day without complaints. These vitamins are great childrens for brain, heart, and eyes!
Carina V.
Lake Forest, CA
My lil brother loves these!! I have to hide them from him. We have tried many different kinds but he prefers these.
Amy D.
Columbia city, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I started giving Thames to my kids about 6 months ago..I am very happy with them...I am all about the best brain development!! my kids really enjoy them, they smell yummy too!!
Natashia S.
Greenville, SC
These are amazing. I started giving them to my daughter to help with ADHD. Omega 3s are good for the Brian. We tried other brands and these are the only ones she will take. They smell wonderful and taste great.
Monica R.
Brawley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
L'Il Critters® Omega-3 Dha uploaded by Monica R.
Estas deliciosas gomitas de Omega 3 de L'il Critters las compro para mis dos hijos menores se las doy para fortalecer se cerebro principalmente y crezcan lo mas saludable posibles uno de mis hijos tiene la condición de TDH., y tomar Omega 3 le ayuda a de mas de sus demás veneficio así que todos comemos gomitas deliciosas, prueben las se las recomiendo.
Mina B.
Edmonton
These gummy's are very good and they taste even better! Great taste and great for your health!
Cindy walquidia M.
La ceiba, atlántida
L'Il Critters® Omega-3 Dha uploaded by Cindy walquidia M.
Mi hija lleva un tratamiento de 12 meses con ella, estas gomitas a parte de ricas son muy saludables y escenciales en nuestros hijos, el precio es muy accesible y son muy efectivas....sobrepasó mis espectativas y las seguiré comprando por el bien de mi nena!!! L'Il Critters® Omega-3 Dha

Looking for your answer?