BY L'IL CRITTERS

Dietary Supplements. L’il Critters® Multi-Vite Gummy Bears™ With a specially formulated blend of vitamins and minerals, fun gummy bear shape, and natural colors and flavors, it’s no wonder that L’il Critters® is parents’ #1 gummy choice. Each serving of these delicious vegetarian gummies is packed with the essential nutrients to ensure your child is getting the necessary support they may need to grow up happy, healthy, and strong.* Natural Cherry, Strawberry, Orange & Lemon Flavors. Formulated for Children. Special blend of vitamins and minerals. Delicious fruity flavors and fun gum. see more...

• My kids love it. They say they taste just like candy. 2 Answers
  • Hi just wondering if your kids love the taste of these vitamin be...1 Answers
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
My kids get these ever day and kind them. the container is huge. my two year old and me ever day for his vitamins. one in the morning, and one before bed. even my one year old can chew them.
Melissa P.
Bound Brook, NJ
These are great both my children eat these everyday. My kids love them tastes just like candy gummies. I have the added comfort of knowing my babies are getting the nutrients that are good for them.
Heather P.
These are yummy!But your children are never satisfied with just one (no I will not let them have have more than directed). Having it taste so much like candy it is just a tease to give them one.
Chakirah K.
Columbus, OH
I wanted to find something my child would want to eat as a vitamin, she likes them a lot sometimes a little to much she thinks its candy , but for the most part, i like the product
Justine A.
My kids love these vitamins. They taste great and are inexpensive. I stock up when I have coupons and they are on sale.
Melissa K.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My whole family, hubby included, take these vitamins. They are great because no one has to worry about having to swallow a pill, just chew them.
AnaMaria M.
Hollywood, FL
These are the best and easiest way to have children take their vitamins. They are so yummy they think it's candy. But be sure they don't eat too many.
Jennifer E.
Bleh i don't like these they are ok but it has a basty after taste but the kiddos love it
Mimi K.
Whittier, CA
These are great all around vitamins to eat every day! They just taste like regular gummy bears so kids love them!
Genny E.
san diego
My kids love it. They say they taste just like candy.
Elena P.
Ajax, Ontario
Hi just wondering if your kids love the taste of these vitamin because I have a child who is supper picky with flavors and texture! Thanks Elena