L'il Critters Immune C plus Zinc & Echinacea Gummy Bears uploaded by Natalie M.L'il Critters Immune C plus Zinc & Echinacea Gummy Bears uploaded by concetta b.

BY L'IL CRITTERS

An Excellent Source Of Vitamin C Zinc - Immune Support* Echinacea - Herbal Support* 2011 Chefs Best - Best Taste Award Natural Colors &Amp; Flavors (Cherry, Strawberry, Orange And Lemon) * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. Made In Usa see more...

Kerye H.
My 3 year old was struggling with her immune system for months. She couldn’t step outside without getting sick for the next week. We started giving her these and she’s only been sick once this entire year. I swear by these
Lorren A.
Antioch , CA
My kids have never been so excited to take vitamins. They love the taste of them. I don't have to fight them to take. They always wish they can have more then they are suppose too. I recommend them for your lil ones. Your kids will look forward to taking them everyday.
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My son started taking these at age 5 and have had nothing but great things to say. He use to get sick a lot being I hinder batten with all types of germs all around! He hasn't caught anything yet not even a cold and I believe these are awesome for your little ones to build there immune system!!!
Myriam M.
I'm like 17 and i use these because they taste so great, like u can really taste the fruit flavors which makes it a fun thing to take these. Like eating regular candy.
Ashley P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My son loves these, and I'm happy that it has such good ingredients. Its hard to find good tasting gummy vitamins my son actually likes.
Car l.
shallowater
Review for: L'il Critters Immune C plus Zinc & Echinacea Gummy Bears more...
My kids favorite vitamins! They love taking their vitamin c but always whine about all the others. Must have a great flavor!!!
Lindsey D.
Fairmont, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: L'il Critters Immune C plus Zinc & Echinacea Gummy Bears more...
These are great to give year round but especially during cold and flu season. They taste great (mom approved) and do the job
María E.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My godchildrens love this vitamins. They have a good and sweet flavor and are very funny. Good choice for Kids
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
We love these in our house!! Really helps out in the bad winter months of Michigan :( darn germs.
Nallely S.
Lodi, CA
My little brothers and I used to love these!! We would beg our parents for more and more lol