BY L'IL CRITTERS

Dietary Supplement. Triple Action™ Immune Support*. L’il Critters® Immune C Plus Zinc and Echinacea™ gummy bears provide kids with not only the power of vitamin C but also Zinc and Echinacea.  These fun and tasty gummy bears deliver Triple Action: 1. Vitamin C to Maintain 2. Echinacea to Support 3. Zinc to Aid Give your child the best tasting gummy vitamin with Triple Action immune support.* Natural cherry, strawberry, orange and lemon flavors. Immune Support*. An excellent source of vitamin C and zinc. see more...

Chris C.
Artesia, CA
Been giving my two younger girls this since they were 2/3. That's was four years ago. During this period it seem like they had less illness than my oldest child. Don't know if it's these supplements or not (since I also give my younger two probiotics) but just as long as these don't harm them I'm fine with not knowing for sure.
francceca P.
Miami , FL
These vitamins buy them for my desdes girl who had one year on the recommendation of the pediatrician and were great can say that while consumed his hair grew , flus disappeared and if he gave was super mild .
Crystal B.
Orrville, OH
These are great however if your a busy mom in a hurry or trying to keep an eye on your kids,in the store these can be misleading. I grabbed them thinking they were a multi vitamin plus the extras and they arent.
Michelle C.
Haverhill, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I started buying these when my girls were little. It seemed they were always I'll so I needed an immune booster. They helped a lot!! I still use them for them to this day and highly recommend them
Samantha O.
Bakersfield, CA
These are a must in our house in the Fall and Winter seasons. They seem to work-it's hard to tell with kids and colds but we feel like they help so we will continue to buy them and use them.
Selena J.
My daughter loves these. She prefers them over the normal kind that we accidentally purchased one time. I even sneak some every once in a while!
Amber T.
Pasco, WA
Love the gummy bear vitamins! it's the only way my kids will take them :) and with my girls allergies they are a necessity at our house!
Lauren E.
I eat these as an adult, and they are good! A little bit of extra immune help never hurts when you're working with kids.
erika e.
Graceville, FL
My daughter loves these! i love that she is getting the extra vitamins and minerals.
Patty H.
Sandusky, MI
We purchased this for our granddaughter while she was sick at our house. Now, as adults, we would like to use them. How many should we use?