L'Il Critters® Gummy Vites™ Sour

NULL

Are these good?
Start your review of L'Il Critters® Gummy Vites™ Sour!
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My three year old son loves these. He thinks he is eating candy and yet he is getting his vitamins. Win- win for super moms ;)
Karen A.
Eugene, OR
My kids love these vitamins, and they never fuss when I ask them to take it, which is a huge plus. Taste yummy, and could never tell they were even a vitamin
Teal F.
My kids love these, they think they are special fruit snacks, and that makes me love them too because it's not a fight for me to have them take them.
Erica G.
These gummy vitamins are so good. Kids get what they need, but it's fun and tastes really good! They get really excited about taking their vitamins every day, so I guess you can't beat that!
Avonlea S.
Edwardsville, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great for younger children who have trouble taking daily vitamins in pill form. They are a tasty treat too so they seem to always remember to take them too. I recommend them if you have small children and want them to take vitamins daily.
Kennetra W.
Midway, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought these for my 5 year old he loves them. He says they taste just like gummy candy and I don't have to beg him to take them.