L'Il Critters® Gummy Vites™ Complete

NULL

Do you think that this vitamin can also be consumed by adults .? ?
[product:lil-critters-gummy-vites-multivitamin] which one do you give your kids ?
Does anybody kiddos take these ? [product:lil-critters-gummy-vites-multivitamin]
Start your review of L'Il Critters® Gummy Vites™ Complete!
Nicole G.
Goshen, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
L'Il Critters® Gummy Vites™ Complete uploaded by Nicole G.
L'Il Critters® Gummy Vites™ Complete uploaded by Nicole G.
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids LOVE these vitamins & that makes me happy! When it's vitamin time, they get very excited! There is never a complaint, except my little one always wants more cuz they're so yummy lol! My boyfriend & I use them too, & we definitely notice we feel overall better when we take them daily.
Kelsey H.
Corp Christi, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
L'Il Critters® Gummy Vites™ Complete uploaded by Kelsey H.
These are my kids favorite. They love the taste. The bears are so cute. The bottle last a good while so makes the price a good one. It met my expectations and I will buy again.
Julie R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
L'Il Critters® Gummy Vites™ Complete uploaded by Julie R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids love these L'il Critters Gummy Vites Daily Multivitamin. They come in soft chewable gummy bear shapes of 5 different flavors. They smell really good as well. So it makes it easier for my kids to want to take. While I like that it provides them with the added essential nutrients they need, I tried them my self and did notice a slight after taste. Clearly nothing too noticeable for my kids. Overall we love these gummys they are softer than your usually gummy bear which is perfect for smaller children.
Dena S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
L'Il Critters® Gummy Vites™ Complete uploaded by Dena S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I personally can’t handle vitamins without food that aren’t for kids. I take these, they taste like delicious candies. Their the best when I’m not getting in vitamins through real food. I love these have used them for years.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
My son loves these vitamins! He said they are easy to chew and do not taste like medicine at all. They are easy to find at many retailers and not very expensive.
Tanya R.
Lawton, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids really seem to enjoy these. I only got these because I could not find a chewable version at the store and these seemed the best gummy out of the rest. Gummies are LOADED with sugars and so is this one. Looking at the ingredients, this vitamin is mostly made of sugar. Its the #1 ingredient listed. I did give it 4 stars because they seem to get picky eaters to take their multivitamins but I wouldn't recommend these if your child doesn't have a problem eating the chewable. There are some that don't have sugar or artificial sweeteners (which are just as bad or worse than real sugar) . But all 3 of my kids will take a chewable no problem. So these are good as a backup right now or for really picky eaters who wont take a chewable
Amy P.
Brookshire, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
I love these vitamins so much! Can I say that even I take them? 😆 they have all the needed vitamins and not a lot of extra sugar in them!
Hasina G.
Woodside , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
L'Il Critters® Gummy Vites™ Complete uploaded by Hasina G.
Purchased at: Target
We love this supplement for our baby. She loves the taste. It is filled with nutrients and there's no artificial flavors. It is gluten free too.[product:lil-critters-gummy-vites-complete]
Cristina C.
Bradenton, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
L'Il Critters® Gummy Vites™ Complete uploaded by Cristina C.
Purchased at: Walmart
My 5 year-old handsome boy has been taking Lil Critters Gummy Vites since he was able to chew. He’s always been a picky eater and I feel these gummies help increasing his appetite. He has always been a healthy boy, never had an issue with them, he loves the flavor and how soft these are compared to other gummy multivitamins he has tried. #boymom #healthykid #gummyvitamins
Jennifer S.
Villa Ridge, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
L'Il Critters® Gummy Vites™ Complete uploaded by Jennifer S.
So I got this as a full sized test product for free from Smiley360 in exchange for my review.  My daughter finally tried them and she said they taste great.  She also said they were really chewy and she could just suck on them for a bit even.  Needless to say, I think we've found our new go-to gummy vitamin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole B.
North York, ON
il y a 2 ans
L'Il Critters® Gummy Vites™ Complete which one do you give your kids ?
Gabby D. il y a 5 mois