BY L'IL CRITTERS #31 in Multivitamins

Dietary Supplement. Complete Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Formula Natural Colors & Flavors. Vitamin A Eye Support*. Vitamin B-6 & B-12 Cell Support*. Vitamin C Antioxidant. Vitamin D Bone Support*. Vitamin E Antioxidant. Choline Natural cherry, strawberry, tropical punch, orange, lemon and white grape flavors. Contains no wheat , milk, eggs, peanuts or soy. Chef sBest 2011 Best Taste Award  The ChefsBest® Award for Best Taste is awarded to the brand rated highest overall among leading brands by independent professional chefs. see more...

Theresa P.
Rockmart, GA
My son has never liked chewable tablets and I've never had any luck giving him any of the "juice form" vitamin supplements, then came along gummy vites! This is my sons favorite form of taking vitamins, and it makes me feel better knowing that he is getting nutrients without a fuss. Its not only healthy and full of vitamins like A, B, C, etc it also has minerals. I like to steer clear of artificial colors/flavors, preservatives and this product is free of that junk. The gummies come in six yummy flavors orange, strawberry, cherry, lemon, white grape and tropical Punch. My one tip would be to pit this somewhere high where your kids cant reach it because this could easily be mistaken for candy.
Erica S.
Staten Island, NY
My son gives me a hard time with the chewable multi-vitamins. I tried so many brands to no avail. I decided to try these gummy vitamins and he loves them! So no more fighting to get him to take his vitamins. Best of all, they sell a large bottle of these at Costco for such a great price. :)
Kaitlyn C.
Like most children's and generally multi-vitamins, they don't actually have much in them nutrition wise. However, if you are looking for a multi-vitamin your kids will actually eat, this is most definitely worth a shot, they taste great.
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
We love these vitamins in our home! I'm especially happy to have one vitamin that is fit for all of my children plus myself and my husband. It sure makes things easy! Plus they taste great and are inexpensive - and what kid doesn't love chewing gummy bears for a vitamin each day?
Ariel J.
Chula Vista, CA
Lil Gummy Vites are the best multivitamin for kids who don't have enough of the healthy foods in their diet. This multivitamin completes their daily vitamin and mineral needs. You can even use this as a bargaining chip because kids love the great aste of the gummy bear.
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
My son reminds me to give him his vitamin every morning. He loves them and I did not have to trick him into thinking they are candy/treats, he acually calls them vitiamins and then he reminds me to take mines.
Jenn V.
My son loves these! He thinks he's getting a treat since they taste like candy. I give him 3 other L'il Critters vitamins, with no complaint! Get them at Costco for the best deal!
Nina K.
San Jose , CA
I don't taste any vitamins, I just taste a chewy gummy bear. So different from most of the chalky vitamins I've had in the past. Delicious, easy to eat & fun multi-vitamins.
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
I actually still use these and they're pretty delish! I recommend trying them out! They taste good and don't leave any after taste that a multi vitamin sometimes does.
Cynthia S.
Brownsville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My kids love them. They both call them gummy bears. I recommend it to all mothers, it helps support the immune system. I give my kids 2 gummies a day & that's it
Christine R.
Arden, NC
Am I the only one who has to explain over and over to my kid that he can't eat them all day?? He loves them!
Victoria F.