L'il Critters Gummy Vites Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Formula Gummy Bears Dietary Supplement

BY L'IL CRITTERS #88 in Children's Vitamins

L'il Critters Gummy Vites Supplement Vitamin A Vitamin B-6 and B-12 Vitamin C Vitamin D Vitamin E Natural colors and flavors 2010 Chefs Best award for best taste see more...

• "I thought they were so much better than the flintstone ones." in 1 review
  • "they taste great and they are for a good reason" in 1 review
Audra S.
Brookings, SD
I know these are supposed to be for kids, but I still love them and I am almost 21! They are so easy to take and don't even seem like vitamins. They seems to work as I was a very healthy twenager(and continue to be so)
Mary B.
Warren , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My kids loved these gummy vitamins! Much easier to get them to take than other vitamin supplements we've tried.
Erin W.
I remember when i was a kid eating these. they taste great and they are for a good reason
Amy p.
These are ok, my toddler daughter actually prefers the chewable vitamins over these.
Karen Z.
I loved these as a kid. I thought they were so much better than the flintstone ones.
Claire B.
My kids like these vitamins and I never have any issue getting them to take them. I tried one once and found them to be kinda powdery tasting.
Sandra L.
New Zealand
When I was a kid I use to eat these like they were lollies they taste good and easy to get kids to take :)