L'il Critters Gummy Vites Gummy Bears (300 ct.)

L'il Critters™, the #1 kids' gummy vitamin brand, gives kids the building blocks they need to go on to do big things. It's the gummy vitamin brand kids love and parents trust to help support and maintain healthy growth and development.

Can someone tell how good are this vitamins for my daughter ?
Can this producy be eaten by 17-month children?
Start your review of L'il Critters Gummy Vites Gummy Bears (300 ct.)!
Silver spring , MD
L'il Critters Gummy Vites Gummy Bears (300 ct.) uploaded by Brenda T.
Purchased at: Amazon
Perfect!! The kids adore this bears! No difficulty to give it to the kids they ask me for it. Good price I am going to use it for a long time.
Troutdale, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
L'il Critters Gummy Vites Gummy Bears (300 ct.) uploaded by Viktoryia R.
Vitamins in the form of bears, children love this format very much. All bears are of different tastes, there are: cherry, strawberry, orange, a pineapple, blueberries. I liked that there is no sharp chemical smell of flavorings and the bears themselves are not rubber. They chew well, easily bite. During the intake of allergic reactions to vitamins was not.
Vancouver, WA
L'il Critters Gummy Vites Gummy Bears (300 ct.) uploaded by Tanya A.
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
excellent vitamins for children. my son really likes it, they are in the shape of bears. the taste is pleasant, there is no extra smell and additives.
Oak Forest, IL
L'il Critters Gummy Vites Gummy Bears (300 ct.) uploaded by Abby O.
With our current environment, it is important to stay healthy. My kids literally are the ones who remind me they need to take their vitamins and they sometimes fight over who gets theirs first. They love these things! I must confess I have found myself putting a few in my mouth every now and then 🙈
L'il Critters Gummy Vites Gummy Bears (300 ct.) uploaded by Marlene P.
L'il Critters Gummy Vites Gummy Bears (300 ct.) uploaded by Marlene P.
Purchased at: Costco
Overall they are good. The bottle that I bought had NO blue gummies(blue berry). Also the orange gummies have a VERY NASTY taste to them (like vomit). The red (cherry) are okay. My childrens favorite are strawberry and pineapple.
Beaverton, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
L'il Critters Gummy Vites Gummy Bears (300 ct.) uploaded by Rocio V.
Purchased at: Costco
My kids love these they taste good and they help my kids grow stronger and healthier. They also come with a lot of them.
L'il Critters Gummy Vites Gummy Bears (300 ct.) uploaded by Ana O.
Excellent gummies vites, my kid loves its flavors. I like no external sugar option and my kid is in good health.
Marion, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
L'il Critters Gummy Vites Gummy Bears (300 ct.) uploaded by Meril C.
Purchased at: Target
I bought these from Target for the kids. They are naturally flavored vitamins and cover all the daily supplement needs for kids. It comes with 300 gummies so you don’t have to worry about buying them every month. My kids like the fruity flavor.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Estas vitaminas son deliciosas para los niños ya q su forma es de un osito como un dulce , contiene vitamina C ,D zinc MUY EXCELENTE PARA LAS DEFENSAS DE LOS NIÑOS AHORA EN ESTOS TIEMPOS DIFICILES DE SALUD
Sylmar, CA
This multivitamin is the one that my children love since it is in gummies and with delicious flavors, 100 percent recommended for our little ones.