L'Il Critters® Fiber Gummy Bears

NULL

Do your children give you any problems when trying to get them to take their L'Il Critters® Fiber Gummy Bears ? AND if so, how do you finally get them to give in & finally take them?
Need some for my baby cousins, do these work?
Start your review of L'Il Critters® Fiber Gummy Bears!
Holly T.
Carmel, NY
Purchased at: Target
My almost 3-year-old daughter struggles with going #2 regularly, so I give these to her to help the process along. She likes these enough to take them, but I just wish they came in more flavors. They do work, and taste better than prune juice. Furthermore, I wish they came in a larger quantity for less money. $10.99 for 90 ct (45 day supply) isn’t crazy expensive, but I wish these came in an economy size like the L’il Critters gummy multivitamins sold at Costco. Also, I wish Amazon would carry these again!!
Mirzana S.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought these for my son because he is always constipated, they don't work at all. I try to give him one extra and still nothing. Waste of money
Adrian B.
Rockport, IN
My son had serious issues holding his bowels! These work really well. He continues to take them everyday along with a probiotic and it keeps him regular
Krystal Z.
San Jacinto, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I give these to my toddler daily. He loves the taste. I love that I don't have to force him to take his vitamins.
Melanie B.
Massillon, OH
Purchased at: Target
So these work pretty well. My son gets two a day and they hell to keep him from getting so constipated. But sometimes they don’t always help. But he likes the flavors and takes them very easily. And I love how they look like gummy bears.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,152 reviews
Kids love these little vitamin gummy bears they think they’re yummy and delicious and it’s a great way for me to get them to take their vitamins every single day
Matt C.
This really helps my child. I stop evening them to him and he became constipated but once I put it back on to him he started having regular bowel movements again. He loved them
Venus L.
Texarkana, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My kiddos love these! I give them one of these along with some probiotics to keep their tummies healthy. My daughter thinks they are candy, so I have no issue getting her to eat them!
Marlene R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
They taste great! it taste like I'm eating candy. yum! definitely use these whenever needed
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are a great option for kids since they're gummies! They're so much easier for them to take and you could even mix them up in a pack of fruit snacks if you had to.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
il y a 3 ans
Melanie B. il y a 7 mois
So my 3yo is very picky with what he eats. Some things just over stimulate him. And I’ve never had any issues with him eating them. The first few times I gave them to him I actually mixed them in with a pack of fruit snacks. He didn’t even notice.