BY L'IL CRITTERS

Dietary Supplement. Supports Digestion* 3g of Fiber per Serving. Good Source of Fiber. Prebiotic Supports Digestion*. Sugar Free. Gluten Free. Best Tasting. Naturally Sourced Colors & Flavors Each serving provides as much fiber as 5 prunes. Naturally sourced berry, lemon & strawberry flavors. Contains no gluten , milk, eggs, peanuts, shellfish or soy. The ChefsBest Award for Best Taste is awarded to the brand rated highest overall among leading brands by independent professional chefs. see more...

• Need some for my baby cousins, do these work?1 Answers
Ceres Dianne R.
Woodland Hls, CA
Kids love this! Fiber is of vital importance to digestion so I make sure all the kids in the house takes this. Its great that they made a fiber supplement that's perfect for kids! I mean gummy bear design and tasty! Really good for the kids!
Venus L.
Texarkana, TX
My kiddos love these! I give them one of these along with some probiotics to keep their tummies healthy. My daughter thinks they are candy, so I have no issue getting her to eat them!
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are a great option for kids since they're gummies! They're so much easier for them to take and you could even mix them up in a pack of fruit snacks if you had to.
Adrian B.
Rockport, IN
My son had serious issues holding his bowels! These work really well. He continues to take them everyday along with a probiotic and it keeps him regular
Kari G.
Ledbetter, KY
My 5 year old loves taking his vitamins everyday. He loves the taste and I love that he's getting some fiber that he doesn't get in his picky diet.
Mirzana S.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: L'il Critters Fiber Gummy Bears more...
I bought these for my son because he is always constipated, they don't work at all. I try to give him one extra and still nothing. Waste of money
Rosie.80 F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I need to get these for my son. The price and description sound awesome. I will definitely put this in my shopping list.
Jasmine E.
My kids love these! When I was younger they only had the nasty chewable tablets, and I'm so happy my kids love these!
Krystal Z.
Oceanside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I give these to my toddler daily. He loves the taste. I love that I don't have to force him to take his vitamins.
Desire R.
Whiting, IN
My children love their vitamin gummies, and the brand is great!. My pediatrician has recommended them as well.
Paige D.
Ottawa, IL
Need some for my baby cousins, do these work?