BY L'IL CRITTERS

Dietary Supplement. A Delicious Way to Support Bone Health* Did you know 83% of children don’t get enough calcium?^  L’il Critters® Calcium can help you ensure your child isn’t part of that 83%. It combines an excellent source of calcium, natural colors and NEW Gummylicious™ flavors in every delicious serving. Supports Bone Health*. Excellent source of calcium. 200 IU of vitamin D promotes calcium absorption. Lab Tested. see more...

Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These multi vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.
Thy P.
This is the best calcium supplement I have found for my child. Actually the only one he's willing to eat. He says that it tastes good. He says it's not as hard as the other ones that he has tried. I like the fact that they're all natural. I really love the fact that the colored dyes are made from natural food colorings. Like to make blueberry carrots purple carrots concentrate. I myself take the Vitafusion brand. And Little Critters fall under that brand. So it's a trusted brand that I trust and will always probably by.
Lindsie K.
Narrowsburg, NY
My 4-year-old takes one of these chewy vitamins daily. She has never declined it, so I assume it tastes good. I feel better about her having a multivitamin, and it's great that it's in gummy form. It's a pretty small one too so it's not too much for her to chew.
Zae Marie S.
Brooklyn, NY
I give these to my three year old son every single day. I actually have to watch that he doesn't grab the bottle and eat them all. He has never declined them. He loves the flavor and I love that he's taking in a multi-vitamin daily.
Kimberly C.
albuquerque , NM
I think these are perfect for children. They are tasty so kids do not put up a fight taking them. Its a nice reassurance that they are getting the amounts of calcium that they need.
Holly A.
Buchanan, GA
I have your typical picky eating toddler. He does not like many foods, these vitamins I feel give him what he's not getting on a daily basis for him to be as healthy as possible.
Alexandra M.
Louisville, KY
My kids both love these!!! Way easier to get them to take these rather than one they have to chew up an are hard! These have a taste an it's like eAting fruit snack gummies!! I actually have to make sure they are put up because they will try to get Into them and take more!!
Christine H.
Plainfield, IN
These are fantastic. I usually can't get my daughter to take her vitamins, but she loves these. She takes them without me asking and they taste so good, I often sneak them in myself!
Mia S.
Washougal, WA
They almost have a milky consistency. The flavors are like fruits and cream and they are delicious. An easy way to take vitamins that tastes good
Jasmine M.
Las Cruces, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are good! My daughter obviously thinks their candy and eats them right up! An excellent way to get her what she needs!

Amazon