Hair CareHair ProductsHair OilLikwid
Rx Stress Reliever 100% Natural Ayurvedic Hair Oil Scalp & Sealed

Likwid Rx Stress Reliever 100% Natural Ayurvedic Hair Oil Scalp & Sealed

by Likwid

How do you guys apply this?? do you apply it directly onto your scalp w the applicator and massage? or do you put it in your hands and then your scalp?? also, do you put this on all of your hair?? I need HELP! lol!!
How often should this be used?
I'm just wondering is it possible to use on clean hair and scalp?
Start your review of Likwid Rx Stress Reliever 100% Natural Ayurvedic Hair Oil Scalp & Sealed!
How would you rate this product?
Dakota F.
I whole heartedly recommend this product. For my short hair I used one drop, massaged in dry hair for 15 mins and left sit for one hour then rinsed out with my normal shampoo, I let air dry then slept and styled in morning. I got this in my FabFitFun Fall 2020 Box, I think it retails for $58? I'm not sure as I didnt pay full price but I would! I heat treat my hair, put in a bun even though its short, I also dye it, so it becomes dry, frizzy, and tangled often, it brought back some shine, a lot of health and life almost over night and I will be adding this into a normal routine for my hair! Im impressed with the natual ingredients as well as cruelty free! #hair #hairoil
Katy C.
College Park, MD
Likwid Rx Stress Reliever 100% Natural Ayurvedic Hair Oil Scalp & Sealed uploaded by Katy C.
My 3 star review is mainly because of the advertised price of this product. I received this product in my FFF fall 2020 box. The price online is for $75 and while I like the product; I do not think it’s worth $75. Pros: it smells really good and does have a very soothing and relaxing smell. It leaves a cooling sensation on your scalp. Cons: the price... I just can’t see myself paying $75 for essential oils and at that a bottle that has a bubble on the stick on label. If I’m getting a “luxury” item I also expect “luxury” packaging.
kelsey O.
Fresno, CA
This smells relaxing but it doesn’t relax me. I think it helps my hair with overall dryness and relieves my scalp from day to day environmental damage but I don’t think I’ll be buying this when it runs out.
Brittany L.
Shorewood, IL
Likwid Rx Stress Reliever 100% Natural Ayurvedic Hair Oil Scalp & Sealed uploaded by Brittany L.
I was super excited about this product because I thought it was going to smell amazing but it pretty much smells like nothing. If I want to relieve stress are usually associate that with a lavender smell but this had no smell at all. I also wasn't a big fan of having to keep it in my hair for an hour and then runs out because I would prefer a leave and oil. I did notice that my hair fell a lot smoother specially on the ends the next day so I will continue to use it, I just wish it smelt better!
Kristin K.
Danville, VA
I know some people like the smell, but it honestly smells like old lady perfume and urine to me. Very nursing home? The while idea of having to leave on for an hour stresses me out for some reason, but I like the way it feels on my scalp. Haven’t noticed much of a difference yet, but I’ll keep trying. The smell is the only thing about it I don’t like so far.
Megan T.
Sodus, NY
It use this once in a while, when I remember to. I apply a generous amount to my scalp and hair before taking a bath (since instructions say to leave on for an hour then wash your hair.) the smell is nice and herbal, I really like it. It’s relaxing and has helped my dry scalp some. I likely won’t repurchase but it’s a nice addition to an at home spa day.
Jessica S.
Adams, OR
Likwid Rx Stress Reliever 100% Natural Ayurvedic Hair Oil Scalp & Sealed uploaded by Jessica S.
I get really frizzy on the ends from years of bleaching. I'd gotten this in a fabfitfun box. I only wash my hair once or twice a week but I apply this to my hair (focusing on the ends) every day and it's been a game changer for me! the only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 us because the dropper came apart from the screw on cap so it gets stuck and I have to pry it off
Jessica C.
Phoenix, AZ
This is by far my favorite hair product I have ever known! It is definitely worth every single penny! It takes my hair from rough, dry, and split ends, and turns my hair into extremely soft and healthy looking hair in all of a span of 1.5+ hours (minimum of an hair leave in hair and then I give myself a 30 minute shower)! Go buy it![product:likwid-rx-stress-reliever-100%-natural-ayurvedic-hair-oil-scalp-&-sealed]
Erin G.
Lawrence, KS
Likwid Rx Stress Reliever 100% Natural Ayurvedic Hair Oil Scalp & Sealed uploaded by Erin G.
This hair oil is great! It’s a little bit pricey, but makes my hair shine and is a great scalp massage oil. I keep it in overnight as a hair mask and my hair is very shiny afterwards! Overall so far so good!
Kayla C.
I was Leary using this stuff. But ended up really liking it a ton. It definitely helped me feel less stressed which is awesome in this day and age.