Like Mike

by John Schultz

Teenage rap sensation Bow Wow makes his feature film debut as an orphan boy named Calvin who lives out his dream of playing in the NBA—with a little help from a magical pair of sneakers! Soon after he laces up the mysterious high-tops, Calvin's amazing basketball skills land him a spot on the Los Angeles Knights team. In addition to hitting 25-foot jumpers and throwing down rim-rattling slam dunks, the small superstar sets his sights on another dream...having a family. But first he and his pals must defeat Bittleman, the orphanage headmaster trying to sabotage Calvin's career and dash his hopes of ever being adopted. Filled with high-flying fun and hilarious hijinks, Like Mike will have your whole family cheering into overtime!

WHAT IS THE SECOND PART CALLED?
Start your review of Like Mike!
How would you rate this product?
I watched this movie as a kid when Bow Wow was a big deal and therefore I loved this movie. It was comedic and I really enjoyed it.
I totally forgot about this movie! I used to watch this all the time growing up. It has a really great storyline. Worth the watch!
This is a very good, funny movie. Its great for the family and little kid friendly. Plus it has Lil Bow Wow when he was young!
Bend, OR
I used to watch this movie ALL the time! Love it! I recently watched again and loved it just as much! Great story line.
Dayton, OH
Movie was made for more focused on the younger kids. very inspiring and a good movie to have your 12-14 year olds watch
springfield,ky
Used to love this movie! These movies bring back great memories as a child. Wish we still had slices like this
Livermore, CA
A movie that the whole family will love. Loved it when I was growing up and I'm sure all kids will love it too.
Midland, NC
So this is a super cute and funny movie. It has its ups and downs but I always watch it when it comes on TV!
This movie is very inspirational. I loved this movie when I was younger and still love watching it now.
Conroe, TX
Loved this movie when I was a kid. Wouldn't mind watching it again. Bringing back the 90's. lol.