BY JOHN SCHULTZ

Teenage rap sensation Bow Wow makes his feature film debut as an orphan boy named Calvin who lives out his dream of playing in the NBA—with a little help from a magical pair of sneakers! Soon after he laces up the mysterious high-tops, Calvin's amazing basketball skills land him a spot on the Los Angeles Knights team. In addition to hitting 25-foot jumpers and throwing down rim-rattling slam dunks, the small superstar sets his sights on another dream...having a family. But first he and his pals must defeat Bittleman, the orphanage headmaster trying to sabotage Calvin's career and dash his hopes of ever being adopted. Filled with high-flying fun and hilarious hijinks, Like Mike will have your whole family cheering into overtime!

McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
My boos in it ya know I loved this movie man that bow wow he was so young he all grown now. Lol it was a great movie awesome movie to enjoy with the kids any time of the day.
Olivia  Q.
Escondido, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie is still one of my favorites! The story is the cutest story and most clever i might add. Any age group would enjoy this movie, I mean who wouldn't imagine and want themselves to gain magical talents by wearing magical shoes? I mainly watch this movie for the extra happy ending at the end! anyone would enjoy this movie
Jacqueline S.
This is an oldie but a goodie! I remember beggingg for this movie for Christmas when I was about 10 years old and it is all I watched for days. This is a movie for younger to mid teens, it is funny and interesting. I do not know how a teen today would enjoy since all of the characters in the movie are not big ones anymore but I still think it is entertaining and would recommend it.
Haylee W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
One of my favorite movies growing up! After seeing this on the Pop Culture dashboard I immediately got up to see if it was on my DVD shelf and am heartbroken (for the time being) because the movie is still at my mother's house. Will be watching it ASAP. Such a great film.
Victoria K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
A childhood classic; a slightly inspiring film about an underprivileged youth who embraces fame after finding an old pair of Jordans, making him the youngest basketball star.
Yvette G.
Wilmington, DE
I totally dislike like part 2 of the movie. It had almost the same story line as the first one. I really like the first one. The actors were believable unlike the second one.
Rea C.
Waco, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Loved this movie as a kid. Has a lot of young popular faces at the time. It's a new spin on Annie and instead of all the singing there's basketball which is great.
Nikia H.
Atlanta, GA
I have this video at home my little kids will watch this over and over again, this is the only way i can get them to set down and watch tv. I so love this move.
Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is a really cute and funny movie. I remember watching this in grade school, Oh my! haha good movie for children, I would recommend it.
Packrat W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This has lil bow wow in it. Hello that means this movie is adorable. Just a kid with a dream trying to make it into a reality . Great stuff
staci B.
arcadia, FL
WHAT IS THE SECOND PART CALLED?