BY LIGO #4 in Canned Seafood

Ligo Sardines Pack of 6 155 G per pack in Tomato Sauce Chili Added . Philippine Product. see more...

Nathlene E.
Goooosh this is my favorite of all time!! I always buy this at the store when I was at the Philippines. I always put egg, tomatoes, onion and this sardine!! Gosh, I miss eating this so much😭
Louna S.
Chicago , IL
This reminds me of Philippines. When I was a kid and my mother is tired to cook food, she sometimes serve Ligo sardines with eggs (sunny side up). It is a little spicy than the Ligo sardines in green that's why I prefer the red one.
Michelle S.
Love eating this one when I'm in the mood for something spicy! Enjoyed this when I was a kid and I'll continue to enjoy it now! A must try Asian food if you ask me.
Justine T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I used to eat this when I was still in the Philippines. They sell these at Asian stores I believe. I do like this product, very favorful and just a little bit spicy
Claudia H.
I love sardines especially Ligo sardines because the tomato sauce itself is very thick, and the sardines very good taste, and shape.
Vibs C.
I love ligo sardines. it reminded me when i was in the philippines this is so cheap yet so delicious :)
Elizabeth N.
It's so good . I love it with onions and green peppers . It's so affordable
Julissa H.
Son muy buenas me gusta como sabe . La empleo muy segudo en mis comidas Ligo Sardines in Tomato Sauce with Chili Added (Spicy) - 5.5oz Pack of 6
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
Its good and has good quality .. i tried it few times i didnot like it in the begining but it cool for those who like to try new things
Hgsquaredd C.
This is my go to food! SautĂŠ garlic, onion and tomatoes and add the sardines and your good to go. Filling and delicious.