BY LIGO #11 in Canned Seafood

Buy on Walmart
Nathlene E.
I loooove eating this with a lot of rice!! This is really my favorite. Everytime I don't like our food, I'll just buy this at sari-sari store and eat it! I miss it so much😭
Michelle S.
Mom has fed me this as a kid and even now I continue to enjoy it with rice and some tomato. Check out the spicy flavor as well! It's just as good.
member-77775a70f
Love the product, great quality and price. You are not loosing your money on it. Trust me its a must have product
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
No soy amantes a la sardina pero ami papá y a mi mamá les encanta y mas con cebolletas ect
Christine Mae M.
I really love this so delicious and flavorful and I would highly reccomend this product
Florence J.
This is really good when you sautéed it with onions! my parents fed this to me a lot when I was younger. They still do! it's very inexpensive. I get them at the grocery store for .89 cents! You can't go wrong with that price.
Reham M.
Cairo, Sayda Zainab
Its good and has good quality .. i tried it few times i didnot like it in the begining but it cool for those who like to try new things