Lightweight Leave In Spray PANTENE Pro-V Strengthening LIghtweight Leave-In Spray, 10.2 fl oz uploaded by Kristina J.

BY LIGHTWEIGHT LEAVE IN SPRAY

• I use to use this product but can't seem to find it anymore. Can an...2 Answers
Alejita A.
Alejita A.
Los productos pantene son muy buenos para el cabello, me encantaban hasta que mi dermatóloga descubrió que soy alérgica en mi rostro a uno de sus ingredientes, me dolio mucho dejar de usarlo porque mi cabello permanecía hermoso, si no fuera por mi alergia seria mi tratamiento de confianza
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
I live in this Pantene Leave in Spray during the summer months. It is a must when going out in the boat, to the beach or at the pool. Spritz it on your wet hair, and the conditioning formula helps getting those tangled knots out after getting out of the water.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Danville, VA
#beach bag must have #1 I have got to get something to keep my hair conditioned on the beach. I spray each time i get out of the pool or ocean and it helps keep it detangled and easy to deal with!
Kim P.
Kim P.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
A classic. I love this leave-in spray; great value, amazing smell, and detangles very effectively! This is my go-to leave-in.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Faribault, MN
I adore this leave in conditioner. We have hard water at my house and my hair is horrible to brush and it was so painful when I used to do it before I bought this leave in! It makes my hair so soft and manageable and it smells great too! I plan to stick with this brand!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Trussville, AL
An excellent product for curly girls like me. I use this on mornings where I don't wash my hair to perk up my curls and leave my hair feeling soft instead of using just plain ol' water to dampen it. And it smells great!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Duncansville, PA
This is my favorite leave in conditioner spray! I use this before I straighten my hair and it gives my hair a natural shiny look and it also smells terrific!
Vivian G.
Vivian G.
Pretty good stuff. It's really lightweight and makes your hair smooth. My favorite thing about this product. ...The fresh clean smell it leaves in my hair.
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Piggott, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on a daily basis. I have very fine hair that tangles really badly when I shampoo and condition it. But when I comb out my hair after putting the leave in conditioner in, it leaves very few tangles and leaves my hair smooth.
Sethe N.
Sethe N.
Montreal, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to use this product but can't seem to find it anymore. Can anyone help me to find it in the drugstores? Which drugstore still sell it?