BeautyHair ProductsMaui Moisture
Lightweight Hydration + Hibiscus Water Shampoo

Lightweight Hydration + Hibiscus Water Shampoo

by Maui Moisture

Looking for lightweight hydration? Let us lead you to our Lightweight Hydration + Hibiscus Water Shampoo. With exotic hibiscus water, lush passion fruit, and juicy watermelon, this blend is perfect for easily weighed down, low porosity hair as well as an instant transportation to endless summers. Uncover soft, smooth and weightless strands with Maui Moisture Lightweight Hydration + Hibiscus Water collection.

Does this do anything for your hair??
Is this shampoo as good a professional quality shampoo? I usually get my shampoo and conditioner from salons, but I'm looking for something a bit cheaper that matches the quality as best as possible.
Is this shampoo good? I use Shea moisture and ogx but wanna stick to one, which one is better for curly hair?
Start your review of Lightweight Hydration + Hibiscus Water Shampoo!
Amy O.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Lightweight Hydration + Hibiscus Water Shampoo uploaded by Amy O.
Purchased at: Amazon
Decided to give this brand a try after seeing it quite a bit on Influenster recently. I have naturally oily hair but it’s also damaged from years of coloring. So I liked that this advertised lightweight hydration, hoping that it would not weigh my hair down. And it works great! This doesn’t leave my hair a knotted mess like some other shampoos. Suds up nicely so I can really get it into my scalp and it smells DIVINE. Reminds me of Hawaii every time I take a shower. Also love that it’s eco-friendly packaging, vegan, and no parabens or sulfates. Another cool fact is that the first ingredient is actually aloe juice infused with coconut water, not the chemically treated water you find in many other hair products. Definitely worth a try, I was actually quite impressed.
Mikki V.
Waterloo, IA
Lightweight Hydration + Hibiscus Water Shampoo uploaded by Mikki V.
I am absolutely in LOVE with this shampoo!! It makes my hair feel nice and clean, soft, and fresh. No improvement needed! I can go a day without washing my hair and it still smells and looks amazing. It’s a little pricey but worth it! All natural ingredients is a huge plus!
Iris G.
Fargo, ND
Lightweight Hydration + Hibiscus Water Shampoo uploaded by Iris G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this new shampoo I'm trying. I got it at Walmart for 6 bucks. And it leaves my hair feels so soft and shiny. I love that it's very light and not weighed down at all. Love that it's all natural products. I definitely will be buying again!
nuki G.
Lightweight Hydration + Hibiscus Water Shampoo uploaded by nuki G.
Love this shampoo. I used it when i had peotein overload. I have fime 3a/3b curls and it was amazing for my hair. Did nor weight hair down , good moisture Maui Moisture Lightweight Hydration Hibiscus Water Conditione Maui Moisture Lightweight Hydration + Hibiscus Water Shampoo
angelica G.
Ocean Grove, NJ
Lightweight Hydration + Hibiscus Water Shampoo uploaded by angelica G.
Purchased at: Target
I have seen this shampoo in Target for months & was always intrigued by it. I finally bought it about 2 weeks ago & definitely wish I did sooner!!! First of all, it smells absolutely amazing! But it also gives my hair so much life! It hydrates it like no other shampoo I have used before & makes it feel so soft! Definitely my new go-to shampoo!!!!
Amanda F.
Windham, OH
Lightweight Hydration + Hibiscus Water Shampoo uploaded by Amanda F.
I love and highly recommend the whole brand! Would not change a thing! The price is right, It’s all natural & it smells heavenly! Find most of the brand products at your local Walmart, or if you have a Sally’s go now!
Alexandra G.
Phoenix, AZ
Lightweight Hydration + Hibiscus Water Shampoo uploaded by Alexandra G.
Lightweight Hydration + Hibiscus Water Shampoo uploaded by Alexandra G.
Purchased at: Target
I can’t even begin to explain how much I love these shampoo and conditioner combos, let me start with they are only $6.99 at target, my second point it that I can feel a difference in my hair!! I have tried almost all the different kinds and this is my favorite! I’d give it a try 😚😚
Caroline Y.
Baltimore
Lightweight Hydration + Hibiscus Water Shampoo uploaded by Caroline Y.
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner set. The lather is amazing and it smells like heaven in a bottle. It feels super lightweight when you apply but is so moisturizing. I have tried all of the Maui Moisture shampoo and conditioner sets and I can say this one is my favorite by far! I would 20/10 buy again!
Lindsay S.
Northridge, CA
Lightweight Hydration + Hibiscus Water Shampoo uploaded by Lindsay S.
Purchased at: Target
Picked up a new brand of vegan shampoo a couple weeks ago. It smells delightful and I really feel like my hair is getting a good clean. Lots of hard to pronounce ingredients listed but no parabens or synthetic dyes, checks off a lot of the current trends. I'd most likely buy this brand again.
Martha P.
Modesto, CA
Lightweight Hydration + Hibiscus Water Shampoo uploaded by Martha P.
Lightweight Hydration + Hibiscus Water Shampoo uploaded by Martha P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this set. They smell amazing and they leave my hair feeling so smooth. It’s easy to brush after💜
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Zoe G.
Grants Pass
il y a 10 mois
Lightweight Hydration + Hibiscus Water Shampoo is this product good for thick hair?
Jana F. il y a 5 mois
I have fine, thick hair and it works great for me. The smell is amazing and my hair is noticeably softer.
reyna R.
Denver
il y a un an
i love this product so much , Lightweight Hydration + Hibiscus Water Shampoo , but does anyone else feel like there’s not that much product ?
Linda S. il y a 4 jours
I finally got to purchase a bottle and it was all the way full purchase mine at HEB