LightStim for Acne uploaded by Natalie E.

BY LIGHTSTIM

Clear Acne Naturally LightStim for Acne is FDA cleared to treat mild to moderate acne. You can use it to treat and prevent teen acne or breakouts at any age. Give your skin a break from harsh and drying acne skincare products with this naturally gentle and soothing alternative. LightStim Patented MultiWave Technology simultaneously emits multiple wavelengths (colors) of lights. The beneficial wavelengths of light within LightStim for Acne work together to give your skin the nourishment it needs to help achieve clear and healthy skin. see more...

Buy on SkinSto...*
siia N.
Hi LightStim. I am a huge fan of your products! My dad uses the light stim for back and shoulder pain and I can't tell you enough how much it has helped him! I'm an 18 year old in college with severe to moderate acne. I have a few large pimples that are extremely painful at times. Not many products have really helped me. However, I am struggling to find a secure solution that will really help clear up and heal my skin from all the scarring. Then I saw ad for the acne light therapy! I really think a product like that would work on my skin! Since I'm currently a full time student in college, I'm living on a ramen noodle diet. If I were to receive the product complimentary for testing purposes, I would write my honest (and most likely positive) reviews on sites such as makeup alley, Influenster, target.com, amazon.com etc... I am already a very active member on sites like Influenster, pinch me etc. I really think this could be a solution for me. Thank you so much, and have a great day.
Natalie E.
Use it every day. It's amazing at killing pacne bacteria aND redusing inflammation. LightStim for Acne