BY GEMMY INDUSTRIES

Light show projections holiday projector. Includes ETL listed. 1 LED white colored light. For outdoor use only. Made in China. see more...

Brooke M.
Slidell, LA
Just bought this last week. I set it up when I got home from the store and it took maybe 5 minutes. Hardest part is rearranging it to project where and how big you want. It comes with several different slides to choose from which I like a lot. Overall hadn't had any problems. It projects a good picture and can be focused for a clearer view.
Megan P.
super simple to set up! I picture shows up well and is a great addition to your hanging lights. the only thing I would say is to get the best look you must put up hanging lights with this. I looks a bit plain if you just use this on its own. I would recommend this for something easy to set up and unique.
Ali E.
Gafsa
I think this product  is wonderful my name is Ali  From Tunisia , I have two YouTube channelsI can easily market and advertise them on my Facebook and YouTube and I have great popularity in townIf you want to give me the opportunity to market your beautiful product, it will be very wonderful and I will strive to succeedAnd thank you