Lightricks Ltd. Facetune uploaded by Sabine M.Lightricks Ltd. Facetune uploaded by Sabine M.Lightricks Ltd. Facetune uploaded by Taylor P.

BY LIGHTRICKS LTD.

• Facetune is a fun and powerful portrait & selfie photo editor! • Limited time Offer - 25% off! Download now and achieve magazine-level photos today! • #1 Photo and Video App in 127 countries! --------------------------------------------------------- Professional photographers and graphic designers constantly photoshop models to perfection, and now so can you! Without the expensive price tag or complicated tools, Facetune gives you the ability to retouch and add artistic flair to selfies and portraits with ease, from the convenience of your iPhone. Praises about Facetune: • "Facetune helps you look your Hollywood best, even in photos taken on mobile phones." - Roy Furchgott, The NY Times • "One of the Most Powerful Mobile Apps I have Ever Encountered… Facetune Can Truly Be Called Magical." - Hillel Fuld, Huffington Post • “I have been seriously impressed with the patch quality FaceTune does. You get pretty much a Photoshop editing job in the palm of your hand.” - Allyson Kazmucha, iMore • "Facetune puts Photoshop-like retouching capabilities at the fingertips of the masses." - Victoria Taylor, New York Daily News • "It's difficult to overstate just how incredibly easy it is to completely transform an image… to something which looks like it belongs in a fashion magazine." - Chris Armstrong, The Industry --------------------------------------------------------- Every photo could use a touch up. That's why magazines use expensive and complicated tools like Photoshop to make people look their best. But now, there’s Facetune! Facetune provides easy-to-use, powerful tools (previously reserved only for the pros) to perfect every photo or selfie, making each one look like it came straight out of a high-fashion magazine. Now you can be sure that all your portraits show only the best version of you - whether you’ll be using them for your professional profile or simply sharing online with friends. In a world constantly becoming more visual, putting your best face forward has never been more important! --------------------------------------------------------- What can Facetune do for you? PERFECT SMILES • Emphasize your smile • Widen or refine your smile • Whiten and brighten your teeth BEAUTIFUL SKIN • Smooth and rejuvenate your skin • Remove temporary imperfections like pimples and blemishes • Brighten dark circles under your eyes • Improve your skin tone PENETRATING EYES • Emphasize your eyes for a penetrating gaze • Change your eye color • Remove red and white-eye effects HAIR SALON • Turn back time and color over grey hair • Fill bald patches • Remove stray hairs RESHAPE FACIAL STRUCTURE • Refine jaw lines • Heighten cheek bones and brows • Reshape your nose • Totally transform your face into alien or other fun shapes VIVID MAKEUP • Apply any shade of blush and eyeshadow • Add volume to your lashes and shape your brows • Add color to your lips • Add intensity to your natural lip color PHOTO ENHANCEMENTS • Focus the photo on you, by defocusing or blurring the background • Improve lighting or add special effects • Create customized filters • Add unique textures and frames MAKE ART • Add artistic touches to make your photo your own SHOW OFF • Instantly share your edited photos with your friends & family through social media or e-mail EASY AND FUN • Compare your work with the original photo at every step of the way, with only one tap • Having trouble? Facetune offers informative graphic and video help screens for each feature RESOLUTIONS • iPhone 5, 5C, 5S: 12.6 MP • iPhone 4S: 8 MP • iPhone 4: 4.1 MP Don't wait! Get Facetune today and create those amazing portrait photos and selfie pics you’ve always wanted! see more...

Luciana V.
I love this app soooo much. It is definitely worth the price. It fixes blemishes, dark spots and makes you look 100 times better.
M R.
Amazing app! It helps reduce imperfections and make certain areas stand out , it's great as long as it's not used excessively
Lauren T.
Lake Dallas, TX
Great editing app, so much you can do with it to make your pics look bear professional. Very pleased with this app.
Annette G.
Vista, CA
Selfie editing simplified! Bought this app and I'm happy with it although I don't use it all too often.
Kyra U.
Goodyear, AZ
I live facetune. It's the perfect photo editing app. I use it before every Instagram post. Try it out
Vera C.
North Port, FL
My sister said I needed to try this app so I bought it. I like it but I don't use it often.
Sabine M.
Beirut, BA
This is my favorite app to edit my photos . It has many cool features and after editing it looks like you took the camera by a canon camera . The most feature i like is RESHAPE. I would recommend this to you guys. Check out this before and after :)
Zahra T.
Port Moody , BC
Techie Expert Level 1
For the most part, I think it's a great app. I feel like I've been able to do a decent amount of editing on some picture for my makeup page on IG. I love the different elements it has so far.

The reason why I gave it a 4/5 is because I was really expecting more than what it was, especially because there has been so much rave about it.
Megan S.
nanaimo
This is a fun app to edit your photos. I notice lots of people use it to reshape themselves. Don't do this people. You are perfect the way you are no matter what anyone tells you. It is a fun app and I use t to play with the lighting in my photos or to get a really nice black and white
Angela L.
North York, ON
I'm very lucky that I actually had this app downloaded when it was free since people haven't started using it yet. My favorite feature on this app is the whitening option. Love how it allows me to create my own contrast and take out darker backgrounds. Still trying to learn how to use the app probably to create better photos. I usually just use Photoshop or Lightroom on my computer after exporting photos, but this is great to have on the phone when you need something touched up then and there.