BY APPLE #12 in Tablet Accessories

This adapter lets you connect devices with a Lightning connector to many of your 30-pin accessories. Supports analog audio output and USB audio, as well as syncing and charging. Video output not supported.

Compatibility:

iPhone Models:

iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5

iPad Models:

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd Generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st Generation), iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad with Retina display

iPod Models:

iPod touch 6th Generation, iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB, iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB, iPod nano 7th Generation

What’s in the Box: Apple Lightning to 30-pin Adapter

Buy on Target
Beckity B.
Sunnyside, NY
Definitely buy this straight from Apple and not a third party company. Otherwise, you will get error messages that "this accessory is not compatible" with your phone...or something like that. Once you get the proper device, it's great. I have a pretty expensive Philips alarm clock that I bought when the 30-pin plug was the only one in existence. Now that I have this adapter, I don't have to buying a whole other alarm clock. That's the only thing I dislike about Apple and I'm sure a lot of others do as well.
Aaron S.
Burbank, CA
I'm torn with this item. Does it work great? Sure! But is it overpriced? Grossly!! Even the cheapest I've seen this cable go for is double what it's worth. It seems like a great idea, especially since I have a bunch of old iPod cables, but this thing is beyond overpriced. But it does work great.
Crystal V.
This was such an awesome little gadget due to the fact that I have an old iPod and an iPhone 5. I don't have to be carrying two diff. chargers. Just throw this bad boy in my bag and out the door I go!
Alyssa V.
South Bend, IN
LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE this adapter especially because my whole family has 30-pin and I'm the only one that has lightning. All I need is the adapter and I can charge my phone with any of their chargers.
Jillian R.
Boston, MA
I love having this little guy around! I went from an iPhone 4S to a 6 so I am able to use my old USB chargers if I can't find a lightning cord. Great & not too expensive!
Jessica P.
Queensbury, NY
I really liked this product. Once we switched our phone to the 5c my iHome no longer worked, but when I bought this adapter I was able to use my beloved iHome again.
Sara A.
San Antonio , TX
Techie Expert Level 3
I usually purchase apple products just because they work, and they last. Whenever you're buying from other vendors, they tend to last for a day and stop working.
Taylor F.
This product is very convenient for when you don't have a charger for your phone and your friends don't have the new charger so you can just carry this small Adapter around.
Emma F.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Great when you need to charge your phone but the only person that has a charger has a 4 or 4S. Doesn't work on dock so well but gets the job done.
Briana L.
You need this adapter if you're transitioning from the iPhone 4 to the 5,5s,5c and I also believe the new 6's. Especially if you have an ihome