GroceryFrozen FoodsVegetarian MealsLightLife
Veggie Pot Pie Meat Free Smitten With Chik'n

Lightlife Veggie Pot Pie Meat Free Smitten With Chik'n

by LightLife

Lightlife™ Meat Free Smitten with Chik'n Veggie Pot Pie.
New!
Life is a journey... Live long, travel Light™.
Veggie chik'n pieces, carrots, peas, celery, onions, and classic chik'n flavored sauce in a golden flaky crust.
High in protein.
See nutrition information for fat, saturated fat, and sodium content.

Where in Maine (besides Whole Foods) can I get these? Do any Hannaford stores carry them?
Start your review of Lightlife Veggie Pot Pie Meat Free Smitten With Chik'n!
How would you rate this product?
kalie D.
Louisville, KY
I couldn’t diso sh this and felt like it was not comparable to gardein and morning star items. Not the worst and I appreciate the options but a little pricey for no taste
kayla J.
Love pot pies cant wait to try more of these theyre so good and so easy for moms to just throw in the oven when your to busy to cook a meal love!
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
1,544 reviews
I loved these and then my local Giant got rid of them. They're delicious! The chik'n is really good, the gravy is nice and veggies aren't mush. I wish I could find this again. They were very easy to cook and they were filling.
Virginia H.
I had grabbed a hold of these a few years back when Kroger was discontinuing them.. they were really tasty and a quick meal!
Lynn R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I am a huge fan of chicken pot pie and an even bigger fan when it's vegetarian based. These are delicious! Tastes exactly like a chicken pot pie! I can't even tell it's fake meat. I personally like imitation meat better but if you're trying to give the vegetarian lifestyle a chance and are nervous these are great choices.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Wow - never seen this (nor was I looking lol) but I bet this is delicious. Have bought previous Lightlife products and loved them.
Adriana G.
Puerto Rico
I love these, I buy a few and leave them at the fridge at work and get so excited when I forget to bring lunch and remember I have these! Even some of my co-workers who are meat eaters love this.