BY LIGHTLIFE #73 in Vegetarian Meals

Lightlife™ Meat Free Smitten with Chik'n Veggie Pot Pie.
New!
Life is a journey... Live long, travel Light™.
Veggie chik'n pieces, carrots, peas, celery, onions, and classic chik'n flavored sauce in a golden flaky crust.
High in protein.
See nutrition information for fat, saturated fat, and sodium content. see more...

Lynn R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I am a huge fan of chicken pot pie and an even bigger fan when it's vegetarian based. These are delicious! Tastes exactly like a chicken pot pie! I can't even tell it's fake meat. I personally like imitation meat better but if you're trying to give the vegetarian lifestyle a chance and are nervous these are great choices.
kayla j.
Love pot pies cant wait to try more of these theyre so good and so easy for moms to just throw in the oven when your to busy to cook a meal love!
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Wow - never seen this (nor was I looking lol) but I bet this is delicious. Have bought previous Lightlife products and loved them.
Virginia H.
New Market, VA
I had grabbed a hold of these a few years back when Kroger was discontinuing them.. they were really tasty and a quick meal!
Adriana G.
Puerto Rico
I love these, I buy a few and leave them at the fridge at work and get so excited when I forget to bring lunch and remember I have these! Even some of my co-workers who are meat eaters love this.
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
Where in Maine (besides Whole Foods) can I get these? Do any Hannaford stores carry them?