Lightlife Tofu Pups Original

Lightlife Original Tofu Pups®.
Rich in soy protein.
Low fat.
Zero cholesterol.
100% vegetarian.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lightlife Tofu Pups Original!
How would you rate this product?
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I’ve been eating these since I was 11 years old so they’re what I think of when I think of hot dogs. That being said, I don’t know they compare to regular hot dogs but they are damn tasty with your hot dog toppings of choice. I have converted multiple boyfriends to the world of veganism with these
alyssa W.
St.Peters
i was a vegetarian for a whole month lol! this tofu was amazing! tasted great. y’all need to get this!
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
🌍 Estas son muy buenas son vegano, son de buena calidad, mientras que contribuye con el planeta 🌍 These are very good, they are vegan, they are of good quality, while contributing to the planet. Muy buena y saludable 🤤🥰
Mayra D.
Wahiawa, HI
Horrible after taste. It ruined a dish. If you use for hotdogs and plenty condiments then they stand a chance. Will not purchase again.
Raquel B.
Love these tofu dogs. Nice texture and taste. I usually fry these in light oil to get a bit of a grill mark on the outside. Stear clear of water and the microwave with these as they loose flavor and texture.
Shari N.
These are a great vegetarian hot dog. You don’t feel gross after you eat them and they aren’t made with anything gross.
K C.
Boston
Honestly for a vegetarian hot dog this is probably the best option I have had. If you dress it up with some BBQ sauce before grilling or baking (for pigs in a blanket) it helps.
Sara P.
Georgetown, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
Love this brand and love the price! Easy to cook and yummy to eat! Found at Kroger for those of you in the wid-west and also at Whole Foods for everyone else!
Abbey P.
Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: Target
i like to make my own sushi at home with this. it tastes rich and can be added to multiple dishes. adds great flavor to any dish. tastes similar to restaurant quality. Tastes authentic and i will continue to purchase.
maddy L.
losangeles
super delicious such a good snack for on the go too! i recommend buying it! very affordable too

Looking for your answer?