BY LIGHTLIFE

Lightlife Original Tofu Pups®.
Rich in soy protein.
Low fat.
Zero cholesterol.
100% vegetarian. see more...

Carissa H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I can't say much about the flavor or texture to begin with because hotdogs are notorious for being gross in the meat world. I don't like the bad rep that meat replacements get, but this is alright if cooked well. One thing I suggest is making vegetarian corn dogs, those are Ahmazing. So these are s little weird, but not too bad.
Megan I.
Foodie Expert
I love these pups 😁 they are soft and airy. I eat them hot or cold for over a year. They're only fifty calories each. My fav way tithet my protein in for the day. Not as favor full as others but tasty to this vegan.
Amanda Z.
Gaithersburg, MD
I have to say I love these hot dogs. Especially after eating Lightlife's Smart Dogs for a while, and being disappointed every time I cooked them and the skin would get dry and tough, these were a great change. I also switched diets to a low FODMAPS elimination diet, where I needed to eat things without garlic, onion, and wheat in them, and these were one of the few cheap veggie proteins that didn't have any of those in them. So, really, these tofu pups are a godsend. I especially love to chop them up and eat them in Annie's mac n cheese with spinach, or cook them on the grill and put them in a Schar gluten-free hot dog bun. Personally, I love them.
Renee L.
I am a fan of tofu hot dogs and have tried other brands, so I thought that I would try these to see how they measured up. I found these to be quite unappealing. It was almost as if someone had taken a marshmallow and wrapped it in a hot dog casing. The texture was just so odd, and the flavor was horrible.
Joan A.
I only give 3 stars because my 4 year old loves them. I thought they were gross, with a weird texture.