BY LIGHTLIFE

Lightlife™ Chick'n Style Smart Strips®.
Life is a journey... live long, travel Light™.
Seasoned veggie strips.
14 grams of protein per serving.
Vegan.
Zero fat.
Made with non-GMO soy. see more...

Colleen S.
These are great meatless chicken strips. they are easy to use and add bulk to any salad or protein bowl you are making. I like it just as much as my go to- garden products. I am hoping to try more of nightlife's products in the near future! try these
Amber M.
These are okay I experienced them early on in my vegetarianism, would recommend a different brand. These aren't bad just not that great
Ronda C.
Madison, WI
Love these chicken strips! They are delicious and get a nice texture after frying them in a pan. They are great in stir fries, fettuccini alfredo and chicken fajitas.
Virginia H.
New Market, VA
Foodie Expert
I use these all the time in stir fry as well as making a chicken salad nom nom so good! My hubby who is not Vegan like me gobbles these up each time I make them. I cut them up smaller so its easier to chew since they can be chewy.
Colleen J.
Saginaw, MI
Pretty a ok in my book! Used them for both a wrap and then tried in a stir fry. Much better when cooked in a sauce and the texture is a little concerning. Had to chew them and chew them. Not great for meat eaters, pretty solid for vegetarians.
Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Lightlife are so delicious, good quality , and i can recommend it. Buy it. I love i. This product is affordable
Brandee R.
Is this tofu? Does it taste good or can you tell it's veggies instead of chicken?