Lightlife Smart Strips Chick'n Style

by LightLife

Lightlife™ Chick'n Style Smart Strips®.
Life is a journey... live long, travel Light™.
Seasoned veggie strips.
14 grams of protein per serving.
Vegan.
Zero fat.
Made with non-GMO soy.

Is this tofu? Does it taste good or can you tell it's veggies instead of chicken?
Start your review of Lightlife Smart Strips Chick'n Style!
How would you rate this product?
Mandy C.
Lightlife Smart Strips Chick'n Style uploaded by Mandy C.
It’s enough to fill me up for lunch. It’s affordable and good quality of food. I have this at least once a week. One of my favorite things to have for lunch. Very satisfied with this product and will buy more.
Virginia H.
I use these all the time in stir fry as well as making a chicken salad nom nom so good! My hubby who is not Vegan like me gobbles these up each time I make them. I cut them up smaller so its easier to chew since they can be chewy.
Yohana G.
indiana
No la he probado me gustaría probarla ya q me gustaría ser vegetariana y estar mejor de salud
Laura R.
These are a pretty good vegan chicken substitute. They are easy to cook and very versatile. I've used them in salads, sandwiches, and pastas. The texture is not stringy in the middle like normal chicken, it is more uniform, but the outside gets nice and crispy. Alone, they're a 6/10, but in a full meal, it's 9/10.
rachel C.
Philadelphia , PA
One of the only “grilled chicken” vegan products that actually taste good to me! These are really good to make and put into a veggie stir fry and they’re also amazing in salads. I wish I could find these again!
Tesla G.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Best veg chicken tenders I’ve found in a market. I love to use these to make bbq chicken pizza.
Colleen S.
These are great meatless chicken strips. they are easy to use and add bulk to any salad or protein bowl you are making. I like it just as much as my go to- garden products. I am hoping to try more of nightlife's products in the near future! try these
Colleen J.
Saginaw, MI
Pretty a ok in my book! Used them for both a wrap and then tried in a stir fry. Much better when cooked in a sauce and the texture is a little concerning. Had to chew them and chew them. Not great for meat eaters, pretty solid for vegetarians.
Ronda C.
Madison, WI
Love these chicken strips! They are delicious and get a nice texture after frying them in a pan. They are great in stir fries, fettuccini alfredo and chicken fajitas.
Amber M.
These are okay I experienced them early on in my vegetarianism, would recommend a different brand. These aren't bad just not that great