BY LIGHTLIFE

Lightlife™ Chick'n Style Smart Strips®.
Life is a journey... live long, travel Light™.
Seasoned veggie strips.
14 grams of protein per serving.
Vegan.
Zero fat.
Made with non-GMO soy. see more...

Colleen S.
These are great meatless chicken strips. they are easy to use and add bulk to any salad or protein bowl you are making. I like it just as much as my go to- garden products. I am hoping to try more of nightlife's products in the near future! try these
Virginia H.
New Market, VA
I use these all the time in stir fry as well as making a chicken salad nom nom so good! My hubby who is not Vegan like me gobbles these up each time I make them. I cut them up smaller so its easier to chew since they can be chewy.
Colleen J.
Saginaw, MI
Pretty a ok in my book! Used them for both a wrap and then tried in a stir fry. Much better when cooked in a sauce and the texture is a little concerning. Had to chew them and chew them. Not great for meat eaters, pretty solid for vegetarians.
Ronda C.
Madison, WI
Love these chicken strips! They are delicious and get a nice texture after frying them in a pan. They are great in stir fries, fettuccini alfredo and chicken fajitas.
Amber M.
These are okay I experienced them early on in my vegetarianism, would recommend a different brand. These aren't bad just not that great
Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
Lightlife are so delicious, good quality , and i can recommend it. Buy it. I love i. This product is affordable
Brandee R.
Is this tofu? Does it taste good or can you tell it's veggies instead of chicken?