Lightlife Smart Sausages Smoked Style - 4 CT

by LightLife

Lightlife® Smart Sausages® Smoked Style Veggie Protein Sausages.
13 grams of protein per serving.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Made with natural smoke.

Do these taste SMART?
Start your review of Lightlife Smart Sausages Smoked Style - 4 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Francis M.
Bronx, NY
My nephew like it. You kinds go to love it. I recommend this product for everyone. You have to try it
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
My whole family likes these plant based vegan sauguages. These taste great and we are using plants instead of meat This is a win win for our family.Not everyone is vegan in our family, but my whole family eats these.I will buy these again .I recommend this product to everyone.
Jennifer A.
Boise, ID
Love these meat alternatives. They taste great without the guilt. I don't eat processed food very much, but they are a nice treat. Just be sure to eat them all no more than 2 days after opening, they go bad fast.
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
It tastes good !!. It is not low-fat , but is has healthy fast. Know so well!! Ideal to accompany hot dogs, with egg, etc..
Amanda H.
Greenville, MO
These are okay, way better than the Litelife breakfast sausage that came in a tube like regular sausage. Those were quite frankly disgusting! I love many of their products, and to be honest it has been a bit of time since I've had these, but from my remembrance they were similar to polish sausage, and are pretty good. I do remember I ate them like hot dogs, on bread with mustard, and relish, and with sour kraut cut up on other occasions. Lightlife Smart Sausages Smoked Style - 4 CT
Veronica B.
springfield
Light life smart sausages literally taste like the real thing. I really do love these especially with some eggs are on its own topped off with onions in some bread.
launa D.
Pocomoke City, MD
This is so good I really really like their sausages they taste so good and so much like regular meat
Vera G.
SanAntonio
Super delicious & easy too make ! I love how juicy they are & they are big too !! Loveeee
Dessy M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Tasty. Very yummy! Has a good taste .yummy in my tummy! The best there is ! Worth buying
Daniela C.
Houston
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love it, because it is very accessible and it is really delicious , and it is very good
Ask a question to the Influenster community...