Lightlife Smart Sausages Chorizo Style - 4 CT uploaded by Amanda F.

BY LIGHTLIFE #87 in Sausages

Lightlife™ Chorizo Style Smart Sausages®.
Life is a journey... live long, travel light™.
I'm grillable.
Veggie protein sausages.
14 grams of protein per serving.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Cholesterol free.
Made with non-GMO soy. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
Not gonna lie, I was hesitant when trying this. I love me some chorizo and I didn’t think these would be able to hold up their weight but they actually weren’t that bad! They could use just a little more of a kick but that’s me being picky.
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
This product is so good. Find it in the refrigerated health foods section of your local grocery store. Love the variety it gives and that it is meat free. Big hit at our house! YMy husband ate it up!
E c.
These sausages are addicting! I love to use them in spicy chili or red beans and rice. I bought these from Walmart and they can be found at Publix or Kroger. They’re affordable and easy to cook. Highly recommend
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
My husband and I love using these chorizos for huevos con chorizo. They are delicious and have great flavor without being overly spicy. I highly recommend them and would suggest giving them a shot in some eggs!
Sydney N.
Southport
Great texture and flavor as if you were eating the real deal! I love having options to enjoy the flavor of meats but not actually consume. They have done wonderful so far!
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
I'm not sure that I would identify this as chorizo. More like "spicy hot dog." It's good, but I can't really think of any meal I could incorporate this into since there are such better imitation chorizo products out there. I don't think I'll buy this again.
Amanda G.
Los Angeles , CA
Lightlife is so good. I’m not vegetarian but their products are so close to meat, with less calories. I love their sausage and ground taco meat
Sarah P.
Phoenix, AZ
These were so yummy!!! As a family who eats all plant based products, we loved that we could get that sausage taste without the animal harming.
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Thank you for the Christmas card Helen to get a few hours of sleep lastnight and I don't see a coupon code in my email is i
Cindy A.
Austin, TX
Ohhh chorizo chorizo i love you so much hahaha this tipe of chorizo reminder me the flavor of were i came from are yummy