BY LIGHTLIFE #44 in Vegetarian Meals

Lightlife™ Original Smart Ground®.
Life is a Journey...Live Long, Travel Light™.
Veggie protein crumbles.
11 grams of protein per serving.
Vegan.
Zero fat.
Made with non GMO soy. see more...

Sierra M.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Recently had to switch my diet to vegetarian. Unfortunately for my boyfriend that means he is too. I told him I made him his own chili with meat!

He loved it and said he had missed meat..... Little did he know! 😂 will be buying again
Rocío R.
Tyndall AFB, FL
LightLife’s Smart Ground is a great way to substitute meat in many meals, like in burritos and spaghetti with “meat” sauce. It’s super easy to use and absorbs flavor well. I’m Puerto Rican, so I use Adobo, “sofrito” and other spices when I make it. I also chop onions and sauté them a bit before adding the smart ground. I buy this regularly for my house and would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to try something different.
Josie L.
Fort Wayne, IN
This product tastes great and cooks up very similarly to ground meat but without the cruelty, and it's much better for you! The price is not bad at all for a meat replacement product. A little pricier than the frozen versions, but that is for a reason. There are often coupons on Meijer's mperks app for these products. My carnivorous husband was happy with it!
Maeve G.
I use these crumbles quite frequently. I don't think they're the best of their category but they're available nearly everywhere and that often means they win by default. They cook very quickly and add protein to any meal.
Allison S.
The first time I had this it tasted amazing I love this brand and I love the way they make their food taste the price could be cheaper but I know it's expensive to make it especially because it's vegetarian
Tifany S.
These crumbles are great. I have used them in chili and to make tacos. They are fabulous in both and taste wonderful. I have bought this brand multiple times and have never had an issue.
Maria G.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this ground sausage. In te beginning it looked so similar to real beef that was a little hard to eat. Once past that flavor and texture are amazing, good price and high in protein.
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I have started to make my own homemade seitan ground "beef" but this brand makes a pretty good fridge version for those days you are feeling lazy. I really appreciate these products because you can combine it with things like Manwich - which is vegetarian - and have a pretty normal looking meal.
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
I love these veggies grounds! I can use them as a healthy alternative to any ground meat recipe. My favorite is using them in shepherds pie!
Gladys C.
Arlington, VA
Great product! I mix it with sauces or just some cilantro and red peppers and it’s always ends up delicious. Super easy to cook as well.