Lightlife Smart Ground Original

by LightLife

Lightlife™ Original Smart Ground®.
Life is a Journey...Live Long, Travel Light™.
Veggie protein crumbles.
11 grams of protein per serving.
Vegan.
Zero fat.
Made with non GMO soy.

How can I buy Smart Ground
Start your review of Lightlife Smart Ground Original!
Kelly P.
Lancaster, PA
Lightlife Smart Ground Original uploaded by Kelly P.
Lightlife Smart Ground Original uploaded by Kelly P.
Purchased at: Kmart
Love this stuff! Wanted tacos and grab this because their seasoned one was out at the store. Added my own blend of cumin, cayenne pepper, onion powder, little salt and pepper! Toped with some black beans Delicious, salsa, avocado, jalapeños, and cilantro! Delicious! Great plant-based option!
Ashley S.
Manchester, NH
Lightlife Smart Ground Original uploaded by Ashley S.
I use this for when I make stuffed peppers let me tell you holy smokes this stuff is awesome 👏
Denise W.
Delicious and you definitely won’t miss the meat which this does a great job of imitating. I definitely will be buying this again and I highly recommend!
Randi Y.
I love this stuff so much! It's priced comparably to a pound of ground meat and looks just like and mimics of the texture of ground beef. I'm not sure what it tastes like unseasoned so I can't comment on that. But it takes very well to seasoning so you can essentially make it taste like whatever you want it to! I will never buy ground meat again so long as I have access to this stuff.
Rocío R.
LightLife’s Smart Ground is a great way to substitute meat in many meals, like in burritos and spaghetti with “meat” sauce. It’s super easy to use and absorbs flavor well. I’m Puerto Rican, so I use Adobo, “sofrito” and other spices when I make it. I also chop onions and sauté them a bit before adding the smart ground. I buy this regularly for my house and would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to try something different.
Shelly G.
Foster City, CA
Delicious meat alternative. You can make juicy burger patties or Keema. It tastes delicious both ways.
Sandra S.
Lancaster, PA
Lightlife Smart Ground Original uploaded by Sandra S.
Took a while to de thaw because it was a square block of plant based meat when I got it out from the freezer. I seasoned it with taco seasoning and some paprika. I used this for a taco/nacho night and had plentyyyyy of leftovers for myself and another person which was great since the pack looked so small. Definitely goes a long way and worth the money . People probably wouldn’t be able to tell that they weren’t eating real meat:)
Rachel V.
Merced, CA
My Other half is Vegan. So this is the go to. I love how It is so similar to real meat. It takes seasoning well. It is a great plant based substitute for beef. Tacos, spaghetti, rolled tacos, sloppy Joes, chili, you name it.
laura B.
Linden, NJ
i’ve been meat-free since the beginning of this year (2018) and let me tell youuuuuu... finding this “meatless meat” was a life saver! in my household we i guess consider ourselves pescatarian, but i can NOT eat fish all the time! so finding this was like heaven! i’ve made stuffed peppers, spaghetti , loaded nachos, lasagna, the list goes on! def a great replacement for ground meat!! (my son doesn’t even know the difference! 😝)
Erin L.
Grafton, WI
I love to keep this on hand, it’s versatile and can be used in a variety of our favorite recipes. Try tacos and sloppy Joe’s!