Lightlife Smart Ground Mexican Style uploaded by Aurangel D.Lightlife Smart Ground Mexican Style uploaded by Amanda F.

BY LIGHTLIFE

Lightlife™ Mexican Style Smart Ground®.
Seasoned veggie protein crumbles.
10 grams of protein per serving.
Vegan.
Zero fat.
Made with non-GMO soy. see more...

Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
Buenisma!!! It feels and looks like meat. I love the flavors,we eat it with tacos 🌮 last week and it was an amazing dinner at home. Highly recommended for vegans and vegetarians.
Martha A.
Oakland, CA
not bad for a meatless taco. i was hesitant to try this as i didnt think it was going to taste good but it was alright i added taco seasoning so it tasted better in a taco shell.
Amber M.
This meat replacement is DELICIOUS! Becoming a vegetarian was challenging at first until I learned to incorporate replacement meat products into the menu. This is by far my favorite to use for a variety of meals- Tacos, stuffed Mexican shells, salads, etc.  It taste great and is seasoned well. Super easy to cook as well- it only takes about 6 minutes to make which makes getting dinner ready so much quicker.  I would recommend this to a vegetarian/vegan or anyone else looking to cut down on their meat consumption.
Kristi V.
This is by far the best non-meat product it is a great to make tacos hamburgers any kind of meals you can think of. In fact I gave some to my husband once and he could not tell the difference. It is very flavorful and does not taste like artificial meat
Jessica T.
I'm not vegetarian or vegan by any means but I have been making a conscious effort to incorporate more plant-based meals into my lifestyle. Bc... ya know.... animals.
Anyway so these were one of my first ventures into vegetarian meat substitutes and I was pleasantly surprised! The taste is really comparable to real meat but it feels lighter, which is awesome. I still buy regularly!
Shelby T.
Pekin, IN
Not only does this taste amazing, but it is vegetarian as well. It doesn't have to be frozen and can be microwaved, which makes it great for dorm life. You can get them at your local Walmart, as well as most health food stores. I would definitely recommend it to others, especially vegetarians going to a veggie unfriendly college.
Ciara L.
Toledo, OH
Lightlife as a brand is amazing! I'm vegan and enjoy all of their meatless entrees! My daughter enjoys the meatless hotdogs and I do as well. Being vegan I thought it would be hard to keep up but this brand makes it super easy with all the enjoyable meatless varieties it offers.
Amanda F.
BELFAST, ME
This is a pretty good meatless crumble, but not my very favorite. I think it needs a tad bit more seasoning, but hey, I can add that myself. All and all, a pretty good meat substitute!
Layne M.
White City, OR
I really enjoyed these. I think they are a perfect healthy/vegetarian option. I add them on top of some flax seed tortilla chips with a little dairy free cheese. Mmm. Perfect summer night snack!
JENNIFER L.
Campbell , CA
Though I’m not vegan I was a vegetarian for much of my life and naturally have an aversion to meat every now and again. When that happens I always implement this into my diet for a yummy and high protein meat alternative.
VictĂłria M.
Cajamar/jordanesia
vale a pena investir nesse produto??