Lightlife Smart Ground Mexican Style uploaded by Amanda F.

BY LIGHTLIFE

Lightlife™ Mexican Style Smart Ground®.
Seasoned veggie protein crumbles.
10 grams of protein per serving.
Vegan.
Zero fat.
Made with non-GMO soy. see more...

Shelby T.
Pekin, IN
Not only does this taste amazing, but it is vegetarian as well. It doesn't have to be frozen and can be microwaved, which makes it great for dorm life. You can get them at your local Walmart, as well as most health food stores. I would definitely recommend it to others, especially vegetarians going to a veggie unfriendly college.
Layne M.
White City, OR
I really enjoyed these. I think they are a perfect healthy/vegetarian option. I add them on top of some flax seed tortilla chips with a little dairy free cheese. Mmm. Perfect summer night snack!
Kristi V.
Foodie Expert
This is by far the best non-meat product it is a great to make tacos hamburgers any kind of meals you can think of. In fact I gave some to my husband once and he could not tell the difference. It is very flavorful and does not taste like artificial meat
Jessica T.
Foodie Expert
I'm not vegetarian or vegan by any means but I have been making a conscious effort to incorporate more plant-based meals into my lifestyle. Bc... ya know.... animals.
Anyway so these were one of my first ventures into vegetarian meat substitutes and I was pleasantly surprised! The taste is really comparable to real meat but it feels lighter, which is awesome. I still buy regularly!
Ciara L.
Toledo, OH
Foodie Expert
Lightlife as a brand is amazing! I'm vegan and enjoy all of their meatless entrees! My daughter enjoys the meatless hotdogs and I do as well. Being vegan I thought it would be hard to keep up but this brand makes it super easy with all the enjoyable meatless varieties it offers.
Tara L.
Foodie Expert
Flavorful, Fulfilling, great taste and good to make with taco Tuesdays and whatever delicious dishes you have in mine. Although the price can be pricey, but well worth every penny.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville , ME
Foodie Expert
This is a pretty good meatless crumble, but not my very favorite. I think it needs a tad bit more seasoning, but hey, I can add that myself. All and all, a pretty good meat substitute!
Debbie H.
Maspeth, NY
Foodie Expert
I can say that it tastes good, it is easy to prepare, I recommend it is healthy too im my opinion it's good and i like it
Yannet A.
Albuquerque, NM
Foodie Expert
Love it and it's way much healthier than eating fast-food love how it tastes and smells after its done 😊😊
Victória M.
Cajamar/jordanesia
vale a pena investir nesse produto??