BY LIGHTLIFE

Lightlife™ Smart Dogs® Protein Veggie Links - 8 CT.
Life is a journey... live long, Travel Light™.
Now Grillable.
7 grams of protein in each serving. Low fat. Vegan.
Made with non-GMO soy. see more...

• I haven't heard of these before? Where can I get them? 2 Answers
Karly H.
Redondo Beach, CA
When you have that all-american family BBQ every weekend but you don't tell the kids or your in-laws that you've switched the regular hot dogs with veggie dogs and no one says a word. Mostly, they aren't speaking because their mouths are full of HEALTHY deliciousness that's not being spit out as was previously threatened! This is the serene scene you can envision if you make the proper switch! Non-gmo is the best way to go! You don't have to take their word for it because they went to the trouble of getting stamped. In every aspect, these are the dogs to switch to if you just can't put unknown meat products into your families bodies any longer. Reasonably priced, easy to find and comparable in every way nightlife is the best veggie dog out there!
Jody J.
Lanesville, IN
I've been a vegetarian for three years now, so I think I just forgot what real hot dogs taste like and that I apparently don't like them. After microwaving them, they were disgusting. I couldn't even finish the one without wanting to throw up. Dad suggested grilling them, and they were a little better. I had to drown them in ketchup and mustard, but they weren't GROSS. I ended up giving the rest to my brothers vegetarian girlfriend who loves them. It's a hit or miss thing. Like most soy products, the texture is weird which I think is what was screwing me up. So I don't recommend them for people that are picky with textures. Otherwise, it can't hurt.
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
I'd never tried veggie dogs before, but always wanted to try. I found these at Walmart for just under $3, and decided to give them a go, as they weren't frozen. They were surprisingly good! They have very low fat and carbs, and give you the satisfaction of eating a hot dog without the gross mystery meat. The texture is even throughout, and they're easy to fry on the stove. I'm sure they'd be great on the grill as well. I will definitely purchase these again! Sure, they're a little more expensive than regular hot dogs, but I feel like I'm getting a quality product.
Kim Z.
West Chester, PA
These are really good when you want a classic grilled food but don't want the nastiness of what is inside a hot dog. They have the same flavor, and almost the same texture (a little rubbery if they aren't cooked perfectly). I would suggest not to microwave them, they turn out gross. Grill them or fry them in a pan.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These are really tasty! They are super easy to heat up and have as a quick snack and they are high in protein and low in calories! I love to BBQ them and add some mustard and sauerkraut. Easy to find and the perfect vegetarian staple!
Daniella H.
Pet Lover Expert
These are the best vegan dogs I have come across. Even my omnivorous bf loves them. They taste like the real thing. A perfect substitute in my opinion.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
Pet Lover Expert
My daughter loves these hotdogs! We are a vegetarian/vegan family and these are perfect for her. She can snack on them all day.
Angel S.
Glendale, AZ
Love these vegan hotdogs! Easy to make and the ingredients are great!!! Will continue to purchase.
Katrina L.
Maynard, MA
Thes are very yummy and you can hardly tell the difference between this and a regular hotdog.
Crystal C.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Perfect healthy way to eat hotdogs the flavor it pretty good you don't feel that is vegan
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
I haven't heard of these before? Where can I get them?