Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesLightLife
Smart Dogs Veggie Links - 8 CT

Lightlife Smart Dogs Veggie Links - 8 CT

by LightLife

Lightlife™ Smart Dogs® Protein Veggie Links - 8 CT.
Life is a journey... live long, Travel Light™.
Now Grillable.
7 grams of protein in each serving. Low fat. Vegan.
Made with non-GMO soy.

I haven't heard of these before? Where can I get them?
Start your review of Lightlife Smart Dogs Veggie Links - 8 CT!
Chloe S.
Springfield, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Decided to give this a try after seeing a coupon and I'm glad I did. These are pretty good , don't notice much difference from normal hot dogs. And they were fairly reasonably priced.
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Lightlife Smart Dogs Veggie Links - 8 CT uploaded by Hallie P.
We grilled up the Smart Dogs for Father's Day. They cooked up easily. One person tried one before I had a chance to tell anyone that they were meatless and she knew immediately that they were not "real" hot dogs. She said they were fine, but nothing like real meat. If she didn't have an issue with soy she said she would have finished hers. Another vegetarian in our group (besides myself) liked them and took the leftovers home. Overall they were good for anyone looking for meat alternatives and they can be cooked just like nitrate-filled meat dogs.
Brittany J.
charlotte
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love these. I’ve been vegan for about 2 months now and this is the only processed type thing that I’ll ate. The flavor is really good!
Emily G.
Follansbee, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I’ve never been much of a hot dog person, but Lightlife’s smart dogs are a great, easy plant-based hotdog. They taste very similar to regular hot dogs. They’re wonderful made over a campfire.
Jessica D.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing alternative to hot dogs. I've been a vegetarian for a year now and products like these help satisfy my cravings. Highly recommend!
Alanis B.
Decatur, IL
THE BEST VEGAN VEGAN HOT DOGS 🌭 Amazing taste, so yummy if you put some tomato and sauce on it! The size is perfect. The price is pretty good for the quality of the dogs. When I want to eat hot dogs I always choose this one.
Sara P.
Georgetown, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this brand and their veggie hot dogs! Perfect for sunny days where I want to grill and tastes delicious with smoked vegetable kabobs! Also love how real they look and taste for my non vegetarian friends who aren’t to into what I eat
Tiffany P.
Beverly Hills, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Just tried these and I’m in love. Great links. Easy to cook on the stove. Can’t wait to try them on the grill this summer. Healthier better option for my family.
Paige C.
Peoria
While these are still unhealthy and highly processed, they are much healthier than a normal hot dog. I think they cook up nice and get nice and brown on the outside. The flavor is good and with all the normal toppings on them you might be fooled and think you’re eating a real dog :)
Sidney C.
I was sent a coupon to try these out for free. This was my first time trying a meatless dog and I was pleasantly surprised by these! They held up well on the grill and had a great texture and taste.