BY LIGHTLIFE #60 in Vegetarian Meals

Lightlife™ Smart Deli® Veggie Slices Roast Turkey.
Life is a journey...Live long, travel light™.
New look. Great taste!
14 grams of protein per serving.
Low saturated fat.
Vegan.
Total fat 3.5g per serving.
Made with non-GMO soy. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Caitlin C.
Lenexa, KS
I've been vegetarian for almost 13 years.  at first I was wary about products like this but I love these.  sometimes you just crave a good sandwich and these taste great.
Jay R.
I get these are Jewel Osco as my local Target/Walmart does not carry them. It's easy to prepare a meal with these. They're a little costly as compared to non-veggie ham but well worth it for my little sister's being. Wish there came more in a packet as it only comes with a few pre-cut slices.
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
The color and consistency are a little off putting, but other than that I like it a lot. A little pricey, but pretty much typical for vegan food. It's the best turkey substitute I've found so far.
Zoe M.
Columbus, OH
I eat these regularly and are so so great for lunches. I've even turned my meat loving parents on because it is such a seamless switch from deli meat.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
I LOVE THIS. The flavor is awesome- not super turkey-y, but close enough. My only complaint is that I wish there was more in a pack.
Yannet A.
Albuquerque, NM
Love it I still eat regular cheese but I'm trying to lose weight so I been eating much healthier options 😊
Cristy L.
It is the perfect replacement for my Sandwich, I add a lot of veggies and dressing so I can’t barely taste the substitute, but I feel good that part of my protein is there, it has a reasonable price and I can find it very easy
Arianna C.
San Diego, CA
Absolutely taste like turkey, the packaging is not so nice, you have to storage in a container or something because it would dry quickly. Very healthy alternative not only for vegans. It just taste like regular turkey!
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Es un producto de muy buena calidad con buenos ingredientes ideales para un buen emparedado con pan integral alfafa lechuga y unas tajaditas de aguacate y tomate y unas gotas de limon una delicia total y eso que a mi no me gusta mucho la carne pero esta es muy buena